Chapter seven: Stalker

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆.。.:*╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

        You received a letter once more the next day, the trial was over and after a bit of paperwork Lyney and Lynette would be able to perform, finally! You smiled at the letter, embracing the good news with open arms. You then set it down with the previous letters you've received and sat down on your couch, humming a catchy song you've heard. 

You had the sensation of being watched, and so you looked around to see nothing except your room and a window. You could've sworn you saw slight movement in your peripheral vision but you brushed it off being something flying past. You decided you needed to get out of the house and got dressed, nothing special just jeans and a hoodie. You walked over to the local park, while you were walking, you continued to have that familiar feeling. Every time you turned around, nothing. 

You sad down on the swing and began slowly rocking yourself on it, still keeping an eye out for whatever was watching you. The thought of having a stalker made you nauseous and you almost vomited right then and there. You picked at your nails, time passing by as you shifted your thoughts onto something else. 

        "Y-Y/N, right?" You heard an familiar voice call out from behind you, surprising you and making you flinch before turning around.

        "H-Huh? Oh, it's you." You said, relieved it was someone you recognized, it was Freminet, Lynette's younger brother.

        "I-I was just wondering what you were doing out here." He said unconfidently, you were sure he was one or two years younger than you judging by his height and look.

        "Fresh air, I've been feeling a bit cramped lately." You smiled awkwardly at him as he sat on the swing next to you.

        "I see.. Is that your friend over there?" He pointed and you turned your head fast enough to see and arm retreating from behind a building.

        "W-What?! I don't know that person...I've been getting the feeling of being watched." You said in horror as you came to the realization that you now either had a stalker or this was all just a coincidence. Freminet comforted you, rubbing his hand on your back as you almost threw up. You thought of the fact that young women have been going missing around the city and shook your head at the thought, maybe it was too much for you.

        "Hey...don't worry? If you ever feel scared you should just tell me or Lynette, she's strong.." He said awkwardly, as he was not good at comforting people.

         "Thanks..I probably will." You shrugged and patted him on the back to show your appreciation.

        "It's no problem, I'm not really...good at comforting people."

        "That's okay!"

 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆.。.:*╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

Next chapter soon..!!