*scene 18*

CHAPTER EIGHTEENEXECUTIONS, WHAT'S THE WORST THAT COULD HAPPEN?

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
EXECUTIONS, WHAT'S THE WORST THAT COULD HAPPEN?

The crowd of droids cheered as Anakin, Padme and Rae walked into the large arena.

Once they reached the middle of the arena, some droids put handcuffs on them and tied them to poles along with Obi-wan who was already tied up.

"I was beginning to wonder if you got my message." Obi-wan spoke as Anakin got tied up.

"I retransmitted it just as you had requested, Master." Anakin nodded in response, "then we decided to come rescue you."

"Good job." Obi-wan replied sarcastically making Rae and Anakin roll their eyes.

"Just be glad we made it this far, brother." Rae retorted.

"Let the executions begin!" A droid called out from the stands making the crowd cheer loudly as a few Acklays, large pray-mantis type creatures, walked into the arena.

"I've got a bad feeling about this." Anakin mumbled.

"Just relax. Concentrate." Obi-wan warned.

"What about Padme?" Anakin asked.

"She seems to be on top of things." Obi-wan shrugged. Anakin and Rae furrowed their eyebrows as they turned to see that Padme had somehow picked the lock to her handcuffs and she was now climbing up the pole she was tied to.

Obi-wan laughed as the Acklay accidentally cut his chain so that he was untied as another Acklay ran towards Anakin and cut his chain.

Obi-wan and Anakin started ti fight off the creatures as Rae grabbed a pin from her hair and started to play with the lock on her handcuffs but she looked up in shock after she heard a piercing scream come from Padme.

"Padme?! Are you okay?" Rae called out.

"I'm fine." Padme answered sternly as she continued to fight off Acklays that were attacking her, Rae shrugged as she continued to play with her handcuffs silently cheering to herself as she got them off and went over to help fight off some creatures.

Rae looked up in shock when she heard the sound of lightsabers igniting and suddenly she was watching Windu fight off droids in the crowd along with some other Jedi's.

Rae went to reach for her lightsaber again forgetting that she'd lost it, Obi-wan noticed this and looked at her in disappointment.

"Don't look at me like that." Obi-wan rolled his eyes as a fellow Jedi threw a spare lightsaber to her.

Rae smiled and thanked the Jedi before running off to attack some droids.

Rae looked around confused as the droids stopped attacking.

"Master Windu, you have fought gallantly, worthy of recognition in the archives of the Jedi order." Dooku spoke suddenly, "now it is finished. Surrender, and your lives with be spared."

"We will not be hostages to be bartered, Dooku!" Windu replied.

"Then, I'm sorry, old friend." Dooku said as a droid pointed a gun at Windu, Rae lifted her lightsaber towards the droid threateningly.

"Look!" Padme called out as she pointed at a ship that flew over them and shit down some droids.

"Around the survivors a perimeter create." Yoda said from his spot on the ship.

The Jedi's and Master rushed to get on the ship, "Rae!" Anakin called out as the ship started to drive away, Rae looked over at the ship.

"Shit." Rae mumbled as she began running towards the ship, Anakin had his hand reached out for her.

"Grab onto my hand!" Anakin called out, Rae made the jump and quickly grabbed on to Anakin's hand and he pulled her into the ship.

Rae sighed heavily as she leaned on Anakin's chest and he stroked her hair soothingly.

"Hold on!" Obi-wan called out making Anakin and Rae quickly stand up and grab onto something as Obi-wan held out his lightsaber to dodge all the bullets.

"Aim right about the fuel cells!" Anakin told rae as she controlled the blasters, Rae nodded as she aimed the blasters at the fuel cells to knocked them over.

"Good call, my young padawan." Obi-wan nodded.