Chapter 3: Fairy Tail Meets The Shadow Monarch

After coming into contact with the humans of this strange alternate universe, Kagari asked the three of them a very important question about his current situation.

Kagari: Could the three of be kind as to tell me where I am, exactly...?

Lucy: Oh, that's easy. You're in the forest just outside of Oshibana.

Kagari: Oshi...bana...?

Lucy: You know, Oshibana. Never Clover and Onibus.

Kagari: Clover...? Onibus..?

Lucy: The Kingdom of Fiore...?

Kagari:

Kagari: ... The Kingdom of What ...?

Lucy: Seriously?

Kagari: I'm serious, I really have no idea what or where those places are..?

Happy: If you've never heard of Oshibana, then what are you doing so close by?

Kagari: Well, I'm actually just a traveler but I unfortunately lost my map on my way here....then, I got attacked by some dumb, green monkey, and I--

Natsu: Wait, did you say green monkey?

Kagari: Uh, yeah. Those big ones with the purple faces and hearts on their arms.

Natsu: Man, I hate those things! Always walking around like they own the place...

Kagari: Yeah, you can say that again...

Lucy: Wait, so you don't have any idea on where you are?

Happy: Don't you at least know where you're home is...?

Kagari: Sorry, but no. I don't have any idea of where my home is...

Natsu: Do you at least know how you ended up here?

Kagari shrugged his shoulders, meaning that he didn't know. But in actuality, he just didn't want to say anything to them about him being from another world.

 But in actuality, he just didn't want to say anything to them about him being from another world

Natsu: Well, if you can't find your home, maybe you should come with us to our guild!

Kagari: A guild...?