Chapter 15: The Rescue Mission, Lucy Heartfilia

Oak Town

The Guild War between Fairy Tail and Phantom Lord was now underway as the members of the two guilds sought each other's defeat

The Guild War between Fairy Tail and Phantom Lord was now underway as the members of the two guilds sought each other's defeat. Kagari was no stranger to battle, but a war between two guilds on this scale was nothing like what he's seen before.

As Kagari dashed through more of the Phantom members, he couldn't help but be worried about Master Makarov as he went after Jose all by himself. But even so, he still continued the attack on Phantom with his comrades.

Natsu: Yeah! These guys got nothing on us!

Suddenly, there was a crash and everyone looked to see a young man with black spiky hair wearing a black and grey vest with iron studs.

Gray: You were saying..?

Kagari's Thoughts: (So that's him..)

Erza: It's the Iron Dragon Slayer, Black Steel Gajeel.

Just then, a dark skinned mage by th e name of Nab jumped behind him to attack.

Nab: You attacked Levy! AGGH!!!

Before he could land a punch, Gajeel turned his arm into a large iron pillar and stuck Nab in his torso. Which also created a large trench across the floor.

Kagari's Thoughts: (So that's how his power works. Turning his limbs into pieces of metal and he attacks you with them...)

Gajeel: Show me what ya got. Unless you scum are too scared to face the great Iron Dragon Slayer.

Elfman: Too scared! Real men have no fear!

Gajeel: You're Elfman, right?

Gajeel extended his iron arm towards Elfman, and he dodged it. Then, he turn his other arm into an Iron club and Elfman caught it with his hand.

Gajeel: Ah, not bad, big guy.

Elfman: Well, that's because I'm a real man!

Gajeel: Yeah? Well then, let's see how a real man handles this!

A few iron lumps grew from Gajeel's leg and they stretched into mini pillars, which struck a few of his fellow guildmates.

Elfman: They're Phantom! You attacked your own men?!

Gajeel: Because I knew it would distract ya!

He slammed his right iron arm into Elfman's face, sending him back. Then, Natsu used Elfman's body as a springboard and launched himself at Gajeel. He lit his hands on fire and sent him flying with a right hook to Gajeel's face.

With a small groan, Gajeel picked himself up from the wreckage and glared at Natsu.

Natsu: Allow me to introduce myself, I'm Fairy Tail's Dragon Slayer.