Chapter 17: The Shadow Monarch vs Jose, The Wizard Saint

Phantom Lord Guild Headquarters

Inside of the Phantom Lord Headquarters, with Natsu was handling the Jupiter Cannon, Kagari was with Gray and Elfman, deciding what to do next once they were inside. But then, the Guild's PA began to go off.

[Eleven Minutes until Jupiter Fires]

Gray: Crap! We don't have a lotta time!

Kagari: Alright, listen. Gray, Elfman, you two go and help Natsu take out the Jupiter Cannon.

Elfman: Yeah, and what about you?

Kagari: I'll take down as many Phantom Lord Members as I can to make sure they can't stop you. I'm counting on you guys, okay?

Gray: We got it. Just be careful, man!

Elfman: Be sure to give those Phantom Jerks a manly beatdown for us, ya hear?!

Kagari: I'm all for it, guys.

Gray and Elfman went to go and help Natsu as Kagari proceeded farther into the Phantom Lord Guild Base. As he progressed, he ran into a hall full of Phantom Lord Members.

Phantom Mage: Hey look, one of those Fairy Tail punks made it onboard!

Phantom Mage 2: Ha! He made a mistake thinkin' he can beat all of us! Let's take him out.

Just then, his Shadow Orc Generals emerged out of Kagari's Shadow, standing behind him.

Phantom Mage 3: Wha?! What are those things?!

Phantom Mage 4: Wait, that guy is Fairy Tail's Shadow Mage!

Kagari: Attack. Oh, and be sure that you don't kill them. We don't want to get in trouble.

Meanwhile, outside of the Guild Hall, Erza requipped into her Heaven's Wheel Armor and used Circle Sword, to reduce the Phantoms into nothingness before she landed on the ground

Macao: Nice job, Erza!

Then, the dark energy from the Jupiter Cannon began to materialize from the barrel.