Chapter 10: Save Galuna Island! Natsu, Kagari, and Gray vs Lyon!

Morning, Galuna Island

For his entire life, Kagari has been on the receiving end of so many death glares from different people and creatures over the years. Arrogant Hunters, Nightmarish Dungeon Monsters, The Statue of God, The Architect, and even The Monarchs, including The Monarch of Destruction.

 Arrogant Hunters, Nightmarish Dungeon Monsters, The Statue of God, The Architect, and even The Monarchs, including The Monarch of Destruction

So as a result, the glare he was receiving from Erza Scarlet of Fairy Tail didn't bother him in the slightest.

Kagari's Thoughts: (Although, isn't the whole sword to my neck a bit extra...)

Erza: Kagari Sanashi, I do not care what your explanation is....

Kagari: Aww, and here I was hoping we could sit down and have a nice, long, conversation about it and everything.

Erza: You are coming with me, we are going to find Natsu and Gray, and then we're going back to the guild.

Erza began walking towards the village with a tied up Lucy and Happy.

Kagari: Wait a second, Erza. Gray is in terrible shape and Natsu is--

He didn't get to finish his sentence as Erza whipped her sword around and it pushed against Kagari's throat as he looked at him with a furious glare.

To the shock of Happy and Lucy, Kagari wasn't fazed by Erza's glare or her sword as he stood his ground against her.

Kagari: Listen to me, Erza....

Kagari: We are not leaving this island. Gray is in terrible condition and he cannot be moved. Natsu is lost somewhere in the jungle, and there's an evil wizard trying to resurrect a demon, and the villagers on this island are now in grave danger. I'll go with you to the village so I can check on Gray...

Kagari: But I'm not leaving this island until those wizards are dealt with and the villagers are safe, do you understand me? I appreciate your guild for taking me in, but since I'm not a member, you have no power over me, Erza

Kagari: But I'm not leaving this island until those wizards are dealt with and the villagers are safe, do you understand me? I appreciate your guild for taking me in, but since I'm not a member, you have no power over me, Erza. Remember that.

Then, the anger in Erza's eyes began to fade away as she lowered her sword from his neck, slightly irritated by his defiance.

Erza: Very well, I will wait until Gray is in a better condition. Then, I'll look for Natsu and we'll be returning to Fairy Tail. As you are not a member of the guild, I cannot order you to leave.