Chapter 22: The Travel to Ravainia

Fairy Tail, Morning

The Newest Member of Fairy Tail, Kagari Sanashi was now walking down the streets of Magnolia towards the guild hall that was still under construction, thinking about yesterday's events. His victory over his female comrade, Erza Scarlet, His encounter with Evergreen of The Thunder Legion, Erza asking him to assist her in an S-Class Quest, but also something else that happened yesterday night...

When he was helping Erza pack her belongings in The Female Dormitory, Fairy Hills, something caught Kagari's attention when he was in Erza's room. There was a black book under her bed. Curiosity got the better of him and he took a peek while Erza wasn't in the room. He read the first page and immediately realized it was an Erotic Novel and he immediately put it back under her bed.

But after all of the packing was over, Erza showed her gratitude by slamming Kagari's head in her breastplate, making him wince in pain.

Kagari's Thoughts: Seriously, I've lost track on how many times she's done that to me....but, the fact she has...that kind of novel...

As he walked, Kagari shivered just by thinking about it. It wasn't his business, so he kept Erza's dirty secret to himself.

Kagari's Thoughts: It's best for the both of us if I act like I don't know. But it does give an explanation on her ... Seduction Armor.

Igris: Uh, my liege. Should we...?

Kagari: Igris, no.... just... just no. Please.

Igris: Understood, my liege.

Kagari walked inside of the guild hall but saw no sign of Erza. So, he decided to wait for her at the bar, where he saw Mirajane and Lucy.

Kagari: Good morning, ladies.

Mirajane/Lucy: Good morning, Kagari.

Lucy: Hey, shouldn't you be heading out on your job with Erza?

Mirajane handed a mug of sweet fruit juice to Kagari.

Kagari: Thank you, Mira. Erza said that she was just going to get a few strawberry cakes for the road.

Lucy: I still can't believe Erza asked you to go on an S-Class Quest with her.

Kagari: Why?

Kagari: Are you saying that I can't handle it, Lucy?

Lucy squealed and waved her hands at him.

Lucy: No! No! No! NO! Of course not! I know you'll do great on it.

Kagari: Ha! I'm just messing with you, Lucy? Man, that was good. I wish you could see the look your face.

Lucy: >_<....Not cool, Kagari! Not! Cool!

Mirajane: I think it's genuinely impressive that Erza is taking you after your battle with her yesterday. If you ask me, you made quite an impression on her.