Chapter 13: The Changeling

A/N: This was just a filler episode in the anime. But it was such a funny one that I gotta make a chapter out of it. So let me explain something important the whole body changing thing.

If you see something like Gray/Lucy for example, it means that Gray is speaking in Lucy's body and vice versa with Lucy/Gray: Lucy Speaking in Gray's body. Now then, on with the show! Enjoy!

~*~*~

Kagari Sanashi has now become an official member of the Fairy Tail Guild

He thought to himself on all of the events he'd been apart of since he came to this new world. Being apart of The S-Class Galuna Island Quest with Fairy Tail's strongest team and learning why he couldn't never return home. Even so, he remained calm about the entire situation after is burst of rage last night.

With the Monarchs now dead, the Earth being destroyed, and the survivors of the planet's destruction being long gone, Kagari and the powers he worked and fought so hard to attain no longer had a purpose as he exiled himself in space. But he was now in a universe full of magic similar to his own, and this place seemed to be perfect for someone like him.

Today, Kagari became an official member of Fairy Tail with his "mark" stamped on him. He had a black colored guild mark on his right shoulder but since everyone had their guild marks visible, he asked for a mark on his jacket. Mirajane stitched a dark purple guild mark on the right shoulder of his jacket sleeve.

Currently, Kagari was sitting at a table with Macao, Wakaba, Cana, Elfman, and Mirajane was listening from the bar as he was explaining how magic guilds and Hunter Society worked in his world.

Wakaba: No way.

Kagari: Yes way, Wakaba. Instead of just taking requests and jobs like you guys do, Hunters are allowed to go into Dungeons that appear all over the world and fight against magical beasts. As long as you have a good party, of course.

Kagari: Speaking of, not only were the guilds ranked, but we Hunters were ranked as well from the moment we get permission to go into the Dungeons. Our magic was determined so we could get our rankings. From S-Rank being the highest rank and E-Rank being the lowest rank.

Cana: So, you guys also had S-Class Wizards, too, huh?

Kagari: Yes, but we were called S-Rank Hunters, people who's magic power was so powerful, that they couldn't be scaled by magic detecting technology. Being an S-Rank Hunter is a very rare achievement and being in their presence was considered a "great honor"...

Kagari: Trust me, I wasn't interested by any of that. But I was strong enough to become one of them. There were only 28 of us in my world, and I was the 10th S-Rank Hunter in my home country.

Elfman: Wow, awe heck yeah!

Elfman smacked his hand on Kagari's back as his sign of approval.

Elfman: Finally! We have another real man in this Guild besides me!