Chapter 33: A Journey Into The Past

*Flashback*

On a Grassland, Kagari was laying on top of a hill, looking at the beautiful view of the ocean water in front of him. That was until a certain someone caught his attention by touching his shoulder.

Kagari: "Hmmm?"

???: Oh, are you having a good time watching the view?

She was a young woman with short blonde hair in a bob cut along with golden yellow eyes.

Cha: "Do you mind if I watch with you, Hunter Sanashi?"

Kagari: "Sure. It doesn't bother me..."

Cha sat down with Kagari as they watched they both sat together.

Cha: "Sorry, if I'm disturbing you. But I really do love the ocean view."

Kagari: "No, you're fine, Cha. But if you love the view so much, I wouldn't mind helping you get a closer look."

Cha: "O///O....W-Wha!!"

Kagari: "Hehe, come on. No need to be shy... I'll show you..."

The two S-Rank Hunters got on top of Kaisel and flew into the air above the ocean and towards the clouds.

*End of Flashback*

Kagari's House, Magnolia

As the memory ended in his mind, Kagari sighed as a smile formed on his face

As the memory ended in his mind, Kagari sighed as a smile formed on his face. From the balcony of his new home, he was looking on at the City of Magnolia from the distance.

Today was finally the day...

He was going to reveal everything about himself to his friends in Fairy Tail. It's been about two to three months since he's been here and he's learned so much about his friends. Both good and bad.

Natsu was abandoned by his dragon father, Igneel when he was a child.

Lucy was born as a rich girl with a deceased mother and a neglectful father.