Chapter 25: End of The Demon Queen

As the battle continued outside of the cavern within the mountain , Kagari and Erza both charged at the now Evolved Queen Demon. As she was in her Black Wing Armor, Erza flew around the large monster at very fast and immense speeds, slashing at its tough scales with her sword.

Erza: Moon Flash!

With a powerful silver slash, Erza was able to make a scratch on the Queen Demon's Arm. While it was distracted, Kagari blasted the Demon from behind with a series of Dark Energy Blasts. Back to Erza, she requipped back to her Heaven's Wheel Armor and impaled the monster's backside with multiple magic swords.

Kagari's Thoughts: Despite its new size, it can't attack multiple opponents at once. As long as we keep the pressure on it, we'll have the advantage.

He watched as the demon's wounds began to heal all over its body, reversing the damage they put on it.

Kagari's Thoughts: But that new healing factor it has now is starting to become a massive pain. We need a solid hit in to stop it from regenerating.

Erza: Heaven's Wheel: Scattered Petals!!

Several of Erza's sword struck the demon, but it did minimal damage as it swung at the air in Erza's direction, making her have to fly back.

Erza: Re-Quip!

As she flew down, she requipped into her Purgatory Armor and slammed her large mace down on one of the demon's horns, slashing it off. But suddenly, The Queen Demon attempted to impale her with its spiked hand, but Erza blocked it with her mace, sending her crashing to the ground.

As Erza was on the ground, The Queen Demon implanted its spiked limbs into the ground and appeared to be charging a blast attack from the mouth, aimed at her.

Kagari: Erza, Fall Back!!

She was about to dodge it, but then realized the city in firing range. The massive blast might hit and destroy the city if the attack didn't connect with something that could stop it.

Erza: Re-Quip!

She then requipped into her Adamantine Armor, ready to tank the blast in a head on clash of both attack and defense.

The Queen Demon unleashed a red powerful magic energy from the monster's mouth, heading directly in Erza's direction

Erza combined the two halves of her large armored shield together, creating a massive green magic circle infront of her as the blast connected. As for Kagari, he impaled the Demon numerous time with his Dark Hellspears in order to get it to stop its attack.

The clash of the attack was enough to knock apart Erza's armor, piece by piece, but she stood her ground and pushed back as the attack began to lose power. As the attack stopped, the impact was enough to make the rest of Erza's armor come off and she was blown away, hitting the ground very hard.