10

Gabriella finished touching up her lip gloss. And checked her outfit out in the mirror. She straightened out her dark red mini dress and fixed her knee high boots. Her phone lit up with a message from Taylor letting her know she was outside.

She tucked her phone in her clutch purse and took a deep breath hoping to calm her nerves somewhat. "Control." She told herself as she calmed herself down. "Breathe." She took another deep breath and felt at ease. She nodded to herself in reassurance and made her way out.

Taylor waited outside of her car. She looked around the empty street and toward the house. Gabriella emerged in a dark red mini dress that complimented her tan skin. Taylor felt as if ever last bit of air in her lungs had gone. Gabriella approached with a soft smile and said something but Taylor was too distracted to pay attention to a word she said.

"Taylor?" Gabriella asked snapping Taylor back into focus. "Yeah?" Taylor asked. "I asked if you were ready to go?" Gabriella asked. "Oh. Right." Taylor blushed and nervously smiled. She struggled to open the door and scrambled around looking for keys. Gabriella softly laughed.

"Here." Taylor said in slight embarrassment and opened the door. "Thank you." Gabriella kissed Taylor and left some of her lip gloss on her cheek. Taylor shut the door once Gabriella got inside and smiled to herself as she walked around to get in.

--
They arrived at a club and entered through the back just to go unnoticed. Taylor tightly held Gabriella's hand and led her through the crowd of people and toward a private area. "I thought you hated clubs?" Gabriella shouted over the noise. "I don't mind them in good company." Taylor shouted and ordered two drinks.

"I'm good company?" Gabriella smirked. Taylor slightly eyed her and watched the bartender make their drinks. "You're good looking company." Taylor flirtatiously replied. "I wish I got the memo. I didn't know we were going all out." She said. "Is it too much?" Gabriella asked. Taylor shook her head as she got their drink and gave Gabriella hers. "No, but next to you I look so boring." Taylor laughed and sipped her drink. Gabriella took a sip of her drink and shook her head.

"You're insane. You look great. I love this leather jacket." Gabriella said as she admired Taylor's jacket and lightly touched it. Taylor took the jacket off and held it up for Gabriella to put on. "What?" Gabriella asked. "Try it on." Taylor smiled. Gabriella softly laughed and slipped it on. She turned around and looked down.

Taylor silently stared at her outfit. "Is something wrong?" Gabriella asked with concern. Taylor looked up at her, "I might have made a mistake." She replied. "Why?" Gabriella asked. "I think I just made you look even hotter." Taylor said. Gabriella slightly glared and smacked her arm. "Don't scare me like that."

Taylor laughed and slipped her arm around Gabriella's waist and pulled her close. "Don't worry you're fine." Taylor whispered in her ear and pressed a soft reassuring kiss to her cheek. Gabriella couldn't help but blush and feel a small flutter in her stomach. Taylor sipped on her drink and looked out at the crowd of people dancing. "So what's the plan?" Gabriella asked.

"I thought having some drinks might be nice just to start the night...but I'm open to whatever you want to do." Taylor replied. "Well what do you want to do?" Gabriella asked. Taylor turned her head to look at her and smirked, "There's a few things I'd like to do..." Taylor said eyeing Gabriella for a moment. Gabriella crossed her arms. "You talk a lot, but I bet that confidence would disappear if you were given the chance."

"Are you giving me the chance?" Taylor asked. "I never said that." Gabriella replied. "I think you're the one who's confidence would completely disappear in that position." Taylor laughed. "Absolutely not." Gabriella said. "Care to prove it?" Taylor smirked. Gabriella rolled her eyes. "Nice try." She replied. "Can't blame me for trying." Taylor softly laughed.