18

Taylor softly kissed Gabriella's cheek as she slept and slipped out of the room with her gym bag. She made her way downstairs and looked around for her keys. They weren't where she last left them. "Where the hell did they go?" She muttered. She turned around and was startled by Mateo standing behind her. "Jesus." She muttered and held her chest in relief. "What are you doing up this early?" Taylor asked.

"Are you leaving to train?" He asked. "I'm trying to but I can't find my keys." She said looking around. "Can I come?" Mateo asked. Taylor looked back at him, "I can't Mateo. I don't have your mom's permission and I can't just take you on short notice. Now have you seen my keys?" She asked. He put on an innocent smile and shrugged. "I don't know."

Realization quickly came over her. She crossed her arms and stared at him. "Mateo." She said. "Yes?" He asked. "Do you have my keys?" She asked. "Maybe. Maybe not." He replied. She knelt down to his level. "Mateo." She said. "Take me with you and I'll tell you where they are." Mateo replied. Taylor sighed, "Why do you want to go so bad?" She asked.

"I like spending time with you." He replied. Taylor softly smiled, "I'll spend time with you when I come back home okay?" Taylor said, "Now can I have my keys please?" She asked. Mateo frowned and put the keys in her hand. "Thank you." Taylor smiled and ruffled his hair and stood up. She grabbed her gym bag and walked to the door.

"Don't go, please." Mateo said. Taylor stopped and looked back at him confused. "Mateo I'm just going to train. I'll be back." Taylor said. "We're safe when you're here." Mateo frowned. Taylor stayed silent. "I want to learn to fight too. I don't want to be scared anymore." Mateo said. Taylor looked off. "Please?" He asked. Taylor sighed. "Let me leave a note for your mom. Go get ready." She said. He smiled and rushed upstairs.

--

Taylor arrived at the gym with Mateo tightly holding onto her hand. Wes saw them enter. "I didn't know you were bringing Mateo along." Wes said. "I didn't either." Taylor sarcastically smiled. Wes look confused. Taylor ruffled Mateo's hair and held him close, "He said he wanted to come and learn how to fight. So I want you to train him." Taylor said.

Wes looked surprised, "Me? But I thought we were training." He replied. "I know my routine. Just focus on Mateo and take good care of him for me." Taylor said. "But I don't train kids." Wes said. "You train fighters and make them the best don't you?" Taylor asked. "Well yeah." Wes replied. "Then here's your next best fighter in training." Taylor gently put Mateo forward.

Wes stared down at Mateo for a moment unsure. "Please? I promise I'll be good. My teacher says I learn quick." Mateo smiled. Wes softly laughed, "Come on." Wes sighed and walked Mateo off. Taylor smiled and went off to warm up.

--

Taylor got out of the locker rooms freshly showered and changed and saw an exhausted looking Mateo sitting on the gym mat. "You okay?" Taylor asked as she approached. "He actually did pretty good today for a newbie." Wes said. "I'm sleepy and my legs and arms hurt." Mateo said.

Wes and Taylor both laughed. "Let's get you home." Taylor scooped him up in her arms. He rested his head on her shoulder as his arms tiredly draped around her neck. "Bye Wes!" Taylor called out and walked off toward the car with Mateo in her arms. "Taylor?" Mateo tiredly said. "Yes?" Taylor asked. He tightened his embrace around her and drifted to sleep before he could finish his sentence. Taylor faintly smiled and carefully buckled him into the car.

--
Taylor tucked Mateo into bed and went to the room. Gabriella was sitting in bed flipping through channels on the tv. Taylor tiredly crawled into bed and laid her head on Gabriella's lap. "I missed you." Taylor sighed with relief. Gabriella softly smiled and played with Taylor's hair as she continued to look for something to watch.

"Did Mateo have fun?" Gabriella asked. "He worked hard. But it looked like he enjoyed himself." Taylor replied. "As long as had fun." Gabriella nodded. Taylor softly kissed Gabriella's exposed thigh. "What are you doing?" Gabriella softly laughed. Taylor softly kissed along her thigh and moved up to her lips. Gabriella lovingly stared at Taylor with a soft smile as she came to face with her.

"What?" Taylor asked. All Gabriella could do was stare and admire her. She was completely smitten with her, she never thought she would be so enamored with someone like she was with Taylor. Gabriella just smiled and softly shook her head. Taylor pecked her lips and leaned into her ear, "He's fast asleep. We have some time if you're up for it." Taylor softly smirked. Gabriella felt her cheeks grow warm and nodded.

Taylor softly kissed Gabriella's lips and slowly stripped her of her clothing. Taylor laid her back against the pillows and admired her figure. Her hands slowly and ever so gently caressed Gabriella's thighs. Gabriella bit her lip as Taylor's lips softly kissed along her stomach. "Every..." she said in between kisses, "inch of you..." she softly said as she made her way up to Gabriella's lips and stared down at her for a moment. "Is mine." Taylor softly spoke and softly kissed Gabriella.

Taylor aligned her hips with Gabriella's and slowly slipped inside of her. Gabriella softly gasped at the slight pressure and slowly adjusted to Taylor's length with every slow stroke. Taylor softly kissed Gabriella's chest as she quickened her pace and moved deeper. Gabriella moaned and lightly scratched Taylor's back. Taylor lightly licked and bit her lip as the sound of Gabriella's sweet pleasure filled moans filled her ears only making her more eager to please her.

Gabriella's hands gripped the back of Taylor's neck, whimpering as Taylor began to hit her pleasure spot. Taylor pinned Gabriella's arms over her head, half expecting Gabriella to fight back. Gabriella always fought to take charge, never wanting to let Taylor have full control over her. But this time was different. She didn't fight back. She never let herself be this vulnerable, but she dropped her defenses and completely gave in.

Gabriella whimpered and squirmed as Taylor repeatedly hit her pleasure spot with each deep stroke. Taylor stared at Gabriella's pleasure stricken face. Her eyebrows furrowed with pleasure while moans slipped from her lips. Gabriella bit down on her lip trying to hold back her moans as she came. Taylor slowed down as they both attempted to catch their breath. Gabriella innocently stared up into Taylor's blue eyes as her breathing slowed. Taylor let go of her arms as they stared at each other in silence. "I love you." Gabriella softly said. Taylor stared at her for a moment before pressing her lips down onto Gabriella's and softly kissing her.