22

Taylor got out of the car and stormed up to Damien's door. She rang the doorbell repeatedly and waited. Taylor kicked the door open as he started to open it and socked him in across the face. He was knocked back a bit and stunned as he held his cheek. She hit him once more with a force so strong he fell to the floor before he could process what was happening.

She had him pinned to the floor and gripped by the collar. "Using your own son as a fucking punching bag you piece of shit?!" Taylor shouted. He was still a little dazed, blood was slowly slipping down his nose. "Talk you bastard!" Taylor shouted. He stared up at her and slightly laughed, "Fuck you." He whispered. Taylor slammed his head back against the floor and repeatedly punched him with more and more force each time.

If it were up to her fighting an opponent she wouldn't stop until they stopped moving. Normally a referee pulls her away when an opponent's had enough. She just wanted to keep hurting him until he was dead. Lifeless. He deserved it but the law wouldn't think so. She would be proving everyone right. This time she would be a murderer. She stopped herself and stared down at him.

He wasn't moving, but he was still breathing. The side of his face was swollen and he was bleeding. She figured he had enough. She got up and stared down at his weak figure. "Stay the fuck away from them if you know what's good for you." Taylor muttered and left. Damien stared up at the ceiling, he was in pain. A smirk slowly crept up on his face and he just laughed to himself in the silence of his home.

--
Taylor got home and set her keys down on the entryway table. She stood in the foyer listening to the silence of the house. They were asleep. She made her way to the kitchen her fist was still coated in Damien's blood. She washed the blood away in the sink and saw the faint bruising on her knuckles and stared at her hand.

"Taylor?" Mateo's small voice asked. She turned back and saw him in the kitchen with a concerned look. "Go back to bed." Taylor whispered. "Are you okay?" He asked. Taylor nodded. He ran to her and she scooped him up in her arms and tightly held him. "He won't hurt you again. I'll make sure of it." Taylor whispered. "I love you." Mateo whispered and tightly hugged her.

Taylor faintly smiled and rubbed his back reassuringly. "Let's get you to bed before your mom wakes up." Taylor whispered and walked off with him in her arms. She put him to bed and tucked him in and made her way toward their bedroom. She quietly shut the door and made her way to the bed and slowly got under the sheets.

"Taylor?" Gabriella tiredly mumbled. "I'm right here baby." Taylor whispered and pulled her back against her body. Gabriella relaxed in her touch and eased back into her embrace. "What took you so long?" Gabriella asked. "Don't worry, I'm here now. Go back to sleep." Taylor whispered and softly kissed her cheek until she drifted back to sleep.

--
Taylor was soundly sleeping when she felt a soft pair of lips kiss hers. She slowly fluttered her eyes open and saw Gabriella staring down at her. "Morning my love." Gabriella softly whispered and kissed her once more. Taylor gently cupped her cheek and kissed back before slightly pulling away to admire Gabriella's face.

"I never get tired of seeing your face every morning." Taylor softly smiled. Gabriella blushed and lightly rubbed her nose against Taylor's. "And what if you do?" Gabriella jokingly asked. Taylor just smiled and stared at her, "Never." She replied and lightly rubbed thumb against Gabriella's cheek.

Gabriella gently touched her hand and turned to give it a kiss when she noticed the bruising on Taylor's knuckles. She turned her hand and looked at it concerned. Taylor quickly pulled her hand away. "What happened?" Gabriella asked. "It was nothing, I just punched the bag a little too hard during training." Taylor shrugged.

Gabriella stared at her hand and back up at Taylor. "Honest. Don't worry about it, okay?" Taylor asked. Gabriella slightly nodded. "I'm going to shower and get ready. We should get Mateo out of the house and take him out for a family day." Taylor softly smiled and got up from the bed. "You're free to join me if you'd like." Taylor softly smirked and made her way into the bathroom.

Gabriella heard the water running and bit her lip as she contemplated the idea. She made her way into the bathroom and saw Taylor standing under the water. Taylor turned around and saw Gabriella and smirked. "Are you going to stand and stare or come inside with me?" Taylor asked. Gabriella stripped out of her clothing and entered the shower. Taylor pulled her under the water with her and pushed Gabriella's wet hair back from her face.

"You always look gorgeous when you're wet." Taylor smirked and softly kissed her lips. "Turn around." Taylor whispered. Gabriella did as she said and turned around. Taylor lathered Gabriella's body with soap gently running her hands along her curves and feeling every inch of her skin. Gabriella closed her eyes and leaned back into Taylor's arms. Taylor softly kissed her shoulder and leaned in to her ear. "You're perfect." She softly whispered. Gabriella turned her head to the side to look at her and softly smiled.

Taylor felt her heart race just from her stare alone. She was scared of just how much she loved her. She's never loved anyone as much as she loved Gabriella. The hold she had on her scared her, she made her feel weak. She was never weak like this. She was afraid to fully give in but she wanted to. Taylor pressed her back against the shower wall and passionately kissed Gabriella with a level of intensity she never had before. The sound of the doorbell going off interrupted them.

"What was that?" Gabriella asked. They stayed silent and listened. "Maybe it was nothing." Taylor shrugged and was about to kiss Gabriella when the doorbell continued sounding. "I don't think it's nothing." Gabriella said as she got out of the shower and quickly dried herself off and went off to get dressed.