Chapter 20

"Evac! They're here, let's move!" Cade shouted as he ran towards the jeep.

Grabbing a bunch of weapons, Cade and Jimmy rushed to the jeep and hopped in. The group of Autobots were quick to start leaving the junk yard, but there were still a few that chose to stay behind, including Hound. Elizabeth, while staying in the vicinity of the junk yard, never did get close with the other Cybertronians that took refuge with them. However, she worried for all of them as they left the area. Watching as the junk yard got further away, they could see dust and debris rising into the air, signifying that there was a gunfight. Ahead of them was an old abandoned town that Cade had already scoped out to use as their own place of defense. Speeding into the town, Cade slammed on the brakes and brought the jeep to a screeching halt.

"Alright, everyone to your battle positions. You two, find a place to hide and stay out of the way." Cade ordered before pointing at Izabella and Squeaks.

Everyone was quick to move, even Elizabeth rushed across the street and into an old brick building with Tiny. However, as the Autobots transformed into the bipedal forms, Drift caught a glimpse of something attached to Bumblebee and seized it.

"What is this? A tracker? You brought them straight to us!" Drift scolded as he held the blinking device on the tip of his sword.

"Are you serious! When are you gonna grow up!" Crosshairs shouted as he slammed his servo into Bee's shoulder.

"What? Oh man!" Bumblebee whined.

"Guys! You'll have to sort this out later! Decepticons are incoming, and I'm sure TRF isn't far behind!" Elizabeth shouted from the doorway of her building.

Outside of the town, the sounds of another few explosions echoed and Elizabeth couldn't help but hope that their friends were okay. The sun was going to set soon, and it was already hanging pretty low in the sky, which would cause for some visual complications for Cade and Jimmy. Elizabeth, now that she had better eyes, wasn't too worried, but she kept glancing at the other building that Cade led their two human friends towards. Cade had already set up the town to explode if they needed to fight against other Cybertronians, but it didn't help that TRF was working with the Decepticons.

"Decepticons incoming. Get ready, and don't attack until I say so." Cade's voice was calm as it came through the radios.

From down the street, Elizabeth could see the group of Decepticons approaching them quickly. The sight of sirens among them made her heart clench, but she couldn't be sure if it was anger or not. Flying in above the group was a jet, which reminded the woman of Megatron but she knew that she couldn't be too sure. Rolling up quickly, the Decepticons were quick to transform and start to space out a little from each other.

"Aww man, Decepticons are in the streets!" A smaller mech danced.

"Spread out and search this town. He's here." Megatron spoke, which brought chills to the woman.

It was at that moment that a breeze came through and a piece of metal fell over revealing Squeaks. Horror fell over Elizabeth's face as she noticed that Squeaks was now in the open and being summoned by the Decepticon leader himself. Glancing back towards to Cade's location, she noticed that he too had a look of horror as he glanced towards the building he left the young girl in. Looking back ahead of her, Elizabeth grimaced as she watched the Decepticon pick up the smaller bot by the head and dangle him in front of the much taller mech's face.

"Hey! Put him down!" Izabella's voice echoed angrily.

"Oh look at that! Thinking she's so bad with her pigtails!" The smallest Decepticon mocked.

"Go to hell!" The girl shouted, which caused Elizabeth to quietly snort.

"This place is hell." Megatron shrugged.