Chapter 22

Several hours had passed since they had touched down in England, and a certain alien ship had arrived carrying some important mechs. At first, Elizabeth and Cade were upset that these mechs disregarded the danger and brought a fourteen year old girl along. However, they couldn't remain angry for long as everyone was ready to leave fairly quickly. Watching as Cade spoke to Izabella off to the side, Elizabeth stood with the other Autobots as they prepared to take their own ship into battle. The humans were filing into the massive helicopters while the mechs all went into the Knights Ship. Opting to stay with the humans, Elizabeth sat near the edge of the row so that she would be the first to leave the helicopter. Taking off high into the sky, they looked around the outcropping of Cybertron that was making its descent to Earth. All of the metallic vines that reached well over a hundred miles long were beautiful, and even though their planet was dying, Elizabeth couldn't deny the beauty of their world. There wasn't any signs of organic life, so there was no grass or trees, but even then it was quite the sight.

"There! That's the ignition chamber! Looks like Primes coordinates are right!" A man shouted from the front of the helicopter.

"Look! The vines are starting to swing!" Elizabeth shouted as she pointed behind them.

"We have to bail!" The pilot shouted before something large smacked the side of the helicopter.

Everyone was quick to start rushing out of the aircraft and run along the ground towards the ignition chamber. Glancing behind her, Elizabeth mouth dropped when she noticed a specific child run out of the helicopter. Feeling Tiny grip around her arm, the woman rushed forward and started a mad dash towards a few large craters in the distance. She was much further than the rest of the group because of her quick departure, however, she also wasn't deterred by the enemy fire that was converging on the group behind her. Suddenly, launching itself over her and towards the group was a large multi-headed Decepticon. Waiting for it to completely clear her, Elizabeth was quick to start making her way towards the opening of the ignition chamber.

From across the battlefield, Lennox and Cade finally noticed where the woman was and both groaned in frustration. There was no way that they would be able to quickly catch up with the woman. Even the Autobots were struggling with moving forward in this battlefield. But, they couldn't keep their eyes on her for long as she disappeared within the chamber.

Entering the large room, Elizabeth couldn't help but stare in awe at the sheer size of the space. However, looking down the metallic floor, her eyes caught sight of two Cybertronians. One was very familiar, while the other she had never seen before. The unfamiliar Cybertronian was much smaller in size, but it seemed even more powerful.

"Ah, it is good to see you again." Megatron laughed as he turned to face the woman.

"Who is this half-breed?" The female Cybertronian sneered.

"That is the human I told you about. Although, I was told that she was dead. Perhaps this is the definition of death that they meant." The Decepticon leader shrugged.

"I want a closer look." The femme softened.

Walking towards the woman, Megatron's red optics remained vigilant on every movement her body made.

"Don't fight me, woman." He grumbled as he reached down and wrapped his fingers around her body.

"Wouldn't dream of it." Elizabeth sarcastically remarked.

Lifting her gently from the ground, Megatron made his way back towards the femme that wanted to see her. Silently watching the femme, Elizabeth watched as her blue optics spun and dilated. The second thing that she noticed about this femme was the human like face.