Chapter 21

Cogman, having taken Vivian's hand and slamming it against the round table, stood back as the entire table seemed to come to life. There were several swords that had been laid out on the table that had started to float several inches over the surface, which brought surprised awe to the group's faces. Hearing that Vivian was the direct descendant of the wizard Merlin, was already pretty astonishing, but to see what she could do as his descendant was even more amazing.

"'Two worlds colliding, only one survives.' Those were your words, only this time, lecture time is over. You were born for this. Here is the most recent picture of their world coming here, and all that's standing in its way is you. So, you'd hurry up and find that staff. Like, now." Burton shakes his finger around.

"The TRF are here and they brought MI6!" Cogman shouts as he runs through the halls.

"Well, it's time to go! Cogman, get the decoy cars ready and get me to London!" Burton orders.

"Bee, we have to get out of here!" Cade called as Bee quickly transformed and open his doors for the group.

"Get going! My weapon can stop the time!" Hot Rod shouts as he fires a bubble around the encroaching agents.

"Quickly, quickly!" Cogman motions.

"Hot Rod, I'm riding with you!" Elizabeth grinned as she ran up to the mech.

"Of course, Cherie!" The mech nodded before transforming and opening his driver door.

Riding through London, Elizabeth felt the strap across her chest tighten as Hot Rod drifted around another corner. Continuing to fly down alleyways and oneway streets, Hot Rod eventually got beside Bumblebee. Driving side by side, Elizabeth was able to see Cade and Vivian shouting about something to each other.

"Cops. Bee, we are going to divert the police!" Hot Rod quickly spoke before veering off on a side street.

Beeping in response, Bumblebee kept his course with a singular vehicle coming up behind them. As Hot Rod and Elizabeth got further down the road, she immediately recognized the vehicle that stayed on Bee's back bumper.

"Barricade is here." Elizabeth mumbled as she turned away and faced forward.

"Do not worry, Cherie, they will shake him!" Hot Rod assured.

"I know, let's just get to the museum." The woman sighed as she leaned back in her chair.

Humming in response, Hot Rod gunned it through another side street towards the Navy museum. It didn't take long for them to lose the police cars and arrive at the museum. Hopping out of the car, Elizabeth glanced back to see Cade and Vivian rushing up to her.

"That one!" Cade shouted as he sped past her.

"Hey! Stop, you didn't pay!" A ticket vendor shouted as the three of them hopped over the turnstiles.

"Don't worry! I've got them covered, honestly, this is the modern generation. Oh, and this museum is closed for eternity." Burton smiled as he placed a check on the window.

Elizabeth was the first to enter the submarine and make her way towards the front. Cade and Vivian stopped about midway through where the steering mechanism was located and waited for both Cogman and Burton to enter behind them.

"Alright, everyone off the sub now! Yes, you too!" The older man bellowed as he chased the tourists out of the old wartime submarine.

"I don't understand. This thing isn't gonna run?" Cade frowned as he watched Elizabeth come back.

"This mission will be in the deep, unexplored waters! How wonderful! Just imagine, that musky smell of men in close quarter. Actually, that's pretty disgusting. But, with this being the greatest mission of them all, the one that I've been longing for all my life. You know, to help change and make history, but now, this is where we part ways." Burton sighs as he places a hand on a seat.