Chapter 48

Kali's P.O.V.

As soon as the words had left my mouth, I knew that I wanted this undoubtedly. I had no doubts. I wanted it and needed it. I had to do it before Zayn took me and ruined every dream I've ever had.

Louis looked completely shocked as his mouth was parted slightly and his eyes were staring at me in surprise. His grip on me never changed as he struggled to believe what I just asked of him.

"Say something." I whispered becoming anxious.

He drew in a breath and raised his eyebrows as if he was still trying to understand. "Babe... I don't think you're ready for that."

"But I am ready. Please, let's do this. I can't stand to live in fear of having him ruining me in that way. I want you to be my first Louis. I want to do this with you." He opened his mouth to respond, but I traced his jaw with my thumb and looked at his lips, knowing he would become distracted.

Just as I predicted, it worked and he forgot what he was going to say. I could see him struggling to control himself, but I continued to bring my mouth closer to his and he held his breath.

Blinking my eyes at him, I could see his pupils dilate and that just made me crave him even more. "Louis..."

"Fuck." He growled and seemed to throw all attempts to talk me out of it out the window as he connected our lips in one swift motion, pulling me as close to him as possible. My hands found his hair and I gently tangled my fingers into its glorious perfection.

I found my bum being pressed against the railing as he turned to trap me against it. Louis continued to press wet kisses on my mouth until he started a trail down to my neck.

I drew in a sharp breath as he found my sweet spot easily and expertly sucked on it just how I liked it. I could feel blood being drawn to the surface and I held in a moan. His hips were pressed against mine and I was becoming unusually turned on. He wasn't normally this...passionate. But I loved it.

"Kali, I can't do this. I'm not worthy of you. You're too perfect and innocent and beautiful inside and out. I couldn't make myself take that innocence away from you no matter how much I crave to." He whispered huskily against the hot skin of my neck.

"I'm not going to be innocent forever, Louis. And if you aren't the one, then Zayn will be and I don't want that. I want you Louis. I want you so much - more than anything right now. Please." I begged him and slid my hands down his chest and around to the small of his back. He grew ridged when my fingers snuck slightly into the band of his jeans.

"Don't." He warned and grabbed my hands, but not moving away from my neck. It was so incredibly alluring to have him this close to me. "You have no idea how hard it is not to just fuck you right here. And that is just another reason why I shouldn't be your first. I've never made love. I've only ever just fucked."

I groaned. "I don't care! Please! Please Louis. Then this can be a first for both of us. I want you. I'm ready. I had so much time to think about this and I've never been so sure about anything. This is such an important step, obviously, and so you should know that I'm serious about this."

He moved away slightly to look at me and he looked torn. It was obvious that he wanted to give in, but I knew he also didn't think he deserved me. But he couldn't be more wrong about that. I couldn't have found a more imperfectly perfect man who would help me to see things about myself that I would never have known without meeting him.

He clutched my hands tighter as he slowly nodded. "Okay. If you're absolutely sure."

I felt my heart clench and was surprised that I was almost panicky that he had agreed. I pushed the feeling away and gave him a shy smile.