01

🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸

AUTHOR POV:

SINGHANIA HOUSE

SINGHANIA HOUSE

It was Monday morning and Ms. Singhania was sleeping like her life depended on it.
Suddenly the alarm in her phone starts beeping which caused her out of her beauty sleep.

KRITIKA'S POV:

I was sleeping peacefully when something started ringing in my ear.
I lazily picked up my phone and saw my alarm rings

"Hayee bhagwan 8:30 baj gye, Trisha ne kaha tha aaj late nhi hona aur yahan main ghode baich kar soo rhi hu"

(Oh My God it's 8:30 already, Trisha told me to not be late today but here I am sleeping carelessly)

After that, I changed into a white top and black pants, combed my hair nicely letting them fall on my back and packed my things in my bag.

"Can't you do one thing nicely", I said to myself and ran downstairs in hurry.

There I saw my loved ones , My mother who was setting the dining table and dad reading the newspaper.
I ran to my mom and kissed on her cheek and ran from there saying " I am going , I am late" , my mother said back "Just eat something and then leave", but I ran out of door saying " Will get something on the way".

Time skip:

I entered my university talking to myself "Kri (short for Kritika) you have messed up again, you should be on time ,now trisha will scold me".

I was walking and spotted my 2 besties one who was holding her ears and one folding her arms.

They were Trisha and Pakhi. I went to them and hold my ears too whispering to Pakhi " You are late?", I asked raising my brows in a teasing manner." Shut up bitch I am late today only otherwise I am never late unlike you", she said to me taking her tongue out.

"Ok that's enough now lets go as we three are late for our graduation ceremony", she said and we started to go to the auditorium.

Oh I forgot to introduce myself ,I am Kritika Singhania the favourite child of my parents and a fun loving, Clumsy ass girl, I want to be the best fashion designer in my country.

Well I am good at my studies but still I am tensed.
Anyways these two are my besties Trisha and Pakhi and I can't believe we are in our graduation ceremony.

Talking about my love life I am single well though I have rejected 17 of idiots as you know I look pretty good but none of them seemed serious and also I am still stuck over someone"*signs*.

Time Skip:

After My graduation ceremony we went to a cafe to celebrate but here I am thinking what next should I do to start my career.

"So what's next?", Pakhi asked." Fashion designing obvio yaar", I said
"I know but what are you thinking how to start?"she questioned.

Suddenly my phone started ringing, I answered the phone and heard my mother crying, I asked,
"Maa what happened why are you crying".

She said "Beta dadi ka BP fil se low ho gaya is baar critical condition hai"

("Dear grandmother's BP is low again this time the condition is critical")

I said "Maa aap chinta mat karo, dadi ko kuch nhi hoga" .

(Don't worry mother grandmother will be fine")

Maa said "Beta tu jaldi se aja hum sab dadi ko hospital leke ja rhe hai"

("Dear we are taking her to the hospital, you come there quickly")

I said "Haan Maa main aa rhi hu".

("Yes mother I am coming")

Phone call ended.

Something has happened to Dadi, reach xxx hospital immediately, when I heard that something happened to dadi I was shocked.
Seeing my expression Trishu asked me what happened. "Dadi , Dadi is in the hospital something has happened to her mom called me", I said.

"Oh lets go to hospital", they both said together and hugged me. Then we went to the hospital by Trishu's car.

As soon as we reached the hospital I ran towards the entrance.

___________________________________________

So how is the first chapter guys!!
We hope you like it.
As you know this is our first ever story and we are two readers trying to put our imagination all in one so we expect you to please write your thoughts and reviews in the comments.

Also thank you so much that you gave your precious time in reading our book.

We will try our best to make you love this book.
We are again saying if you don't like anything you can just silently leave and we will not accept any hate.
Although we would love to hear you honest thoughts and feedbacks and please vote if you like the story. Lots of LOVE from both of us.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
See you guys in the next chapter.

🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸