19

🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸

Hello everyone hope you all liked the chapter it is difficult to know when you don't vote for the chapters or comment on your thoughts about the chapter.

Well vote the chapters if you like them. Thanks for supporting and being with us in this beautiful journey and now you can skip my rubbish and go on reading.

_________________________________________
○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

"Ahhhh", Kritika screamed in pain and I was shocked, I was frozen on my place for some seconds but then I ran downstairs as soon as I got my senses.

Kritika's Pov:

I was dancing with my friends when we started spinning together and then I got a push and my leg got tangled somewhere and I fell on the ground.

I screamed in pain.

My leg was paining so much that tears well up in my eyes.

Everyone gathered around me while I was just controlling myself from crying because of the pain.

Suddenly I was lifted in air and when I looked up I saw him.

He was carrying me in his arms...

Wait...

HE WAS CARRYING ME IN HIS ARMS.

When I realized, I tried to push him but he didn't even bulge.

"Are you ok" He asked with concern or maybe acted.

Must be acting as people are here.

I just nodded slowly and tried to control myself while he took me to my room.

....

The doctor said there was a sprain in my leg and that I can't dance today.

Great!! Does anything good happen in my life?

I can't even stand properly.

I was just too irritated that I asked everyone to leave me alone when my family and friends came.

.....

Mehendi ceremony:

I had a mental breakdown, Idk why but I was upset because of everything so I decided to cry out my emotions.

I am feeling better now, so I decided to get ready with the help of Trisha and Pakhi.

I wore a green colour lehenga designed by myself (All the outfits are designed by me as I am a fashion designer you know😉).

It is a green color lehenga with work on the blouse. With a pink net dupatta.

 With a pink net dupatta