14

🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸

Hello everyone....
First of all we are really sorry, we know we have reduced to publish chapters nowadays but as we have told you guys earlier, we have our exams and we need to study for that so we have decided to publish a chapter once a week from now on.
We hope you all will understand our situation as we are busy with our personal lives as well but we will try our best to take some time and publish some bonus chapters for you guys.

Till then please understand and support us...

Now you can enjoy reading the chapter....

_________________________________________

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

"Is she Back?" Asks Rakshit.

"Haan aa gayi hai vapis bataya toh tha tujhe kal, chal main pahuch rha hu vaha milta hu, Rashmi ko pick up karke" says Hardik cutting the call.

("Yes she is back I told you yesterday, now I am reaching see you there, after picking up Rashmi")

Dusshera party venue:

Main hall:

Stage:

Kapoor family has already reached the venue as they organized the party except Rakshit he is on his way

They are standing on the entrance to welcome the guests.

Rakshit arrives:

He just gets out of his car and all the reporters rush towards him, trying to take his pictures 📸 as they don't want to miss a single moment of such a big party. Reporters also try to ask questions but Rakshit rushes inside.

"Don't these people have anything else to do" Rakshit whispered to himself.

"Acha hai beta tu agaya kitne log agaye hai" says Rakshit's mother as he walks towards them.