17

🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸

Hello all here is another chapter.
Hope you all like it.
Vote the chapter if you like reading.
Now you can skip all my rubbish and start reading.

_____________________________________________
○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Kritika's Pov:

Helpless

This is what I am feeling right now.

I am helpless for my parents, I am helpless for fighting for myself, and I am helpless for MYSELF.

Why my fate has to be like this.

Little me use to think that A prince charming will come and take me with him.

Teenage me use to think of those book boyfriends.

And adult me finally understood that these are all fictional and never gonna happen in real life.

Love stories are not real.

But then One part of me used to trust god, trust that pure love, I belived that maybe we can not have a lovestory like those books but atleast there will be someone who understands you, Someone who takes care of you, someone on whom you can rely on, Someone who will loves you.

I thought maybe fictional men doesn't exist but still if someone loves you truly, He can be even become better than them.

But all my thoughts, My beliefs, My trusts went in vain when I met that Rakshit Kapoor.

I never thought, I had to marry someone forcefully, that too to someone I hate with all my heart.

I am hurt, I even didn't talked to my parents after morning, I love them and that's why I am marrying him but I am still hurt how they are forcing me into this.

But, even in anger, I can't see them sad thats why I am ready to marry him.

But that doesn't mean I will accept him as my husband, never....

I think now my eyes are open, I understood how the real world works.
I am the only one to fight for myself.
There are no love stories, no lovers and even no LOVE.

I know I am going to destroy my life but if I have to suffer, I will make everyone suffer for it.

And specically That
'Rakshit Kapoor'.

"Ma'am you make up is done", A girl spoke bringing me out of my thoughts.

I looked up at myself in the mirror, Indeed the girl was good at her work, She did a great job.

I wear a pastel pink lengha which had a beautiful pattern of pastel colurs.
And I am proud of saying this, that I designed it personly for myself. I wore a beautiful green emerald neck piece with it with matching earrings.