04

🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸

Hii everyone. So here is the new update. We hope you guys are liking the story. Thank you so much for giving us your time. We will try our best to give you the best story. Enjoy the new chapter. Long chapter ahead today.

__________________________________

Authors pov:

So I want to introduce Trisha Maheshwari. She is 22 years old and the only daughter of the Maheshwari family. She is a little spoiled cause her father never said no to her for anything, and always gave her whatever she asked for. The Maheshwari family is crazy rich so Trisha has her own car and is the richest in her friend group but she doesn't brag about it, she makes donations and loves animals but what she hates is boys Sorry correction boys who are rude and who irritate her. Also, she writes some books as her hobby.

So I want to introduce Hardik Roy. He is 24 years old and the smallest son of the royal family in Rajasthan. He is also a little spoiled being the smallest one in the family. And obviously, they are rich duuhh!!! freaking royal family. But no one knows this except Rakshit, because everybody used him for his status and money but Rakshit never did anything like that so they are best friends. Also, he loves to read books.

__________________________________

Sneak peek of when Hardik and Trisha saw each other in Dadi's room.

While Trisha was parking the car there was the one last parking left. She was just about to park there when someone already did in the blink of an eye the parking was gone.

Trisha's Car:

Hardik's Car:

Hardik's Car:

Trisha's pov:

Trisha's pov:

I got out of the car to go and confront the other person.
I got to the window and knocked. The window rolled down quickly.
I saw a man sitting there smiling I was about to shout at him and ask him why he took my parking spot.
But his smiling face was annoying me. So before I could say anything else I asked him "to stop smiling and come out".
He came out but his smile didn't disappear so I grabbed his t-shirt " Empty this place, I was going to park here you know but then also you parked your car". I threatened him to empty the parking spot.