16

🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸

Hey everyone!!!

First of all thankyou guys so much, We are a 2k Family now🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

We are so glad and grateful to have you all, thankyou for supporting us.
We will try our best to meet your expectations in return of all you love

Secondly, WE ARE REALLY SORRY
Like really really sorry, we know we are publishing this after like 12-13 days but we were really busy and as our school started, it is difficult to write the chapters.
But, we promise and would try our best to give you updates on time.

Now you can continue reading......
Enjoy!!!!..........................................

_________________________________________

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Rakshit's pov:

"So what you call a group of men waiting for a haircut" she asked her lame questions for the nth time

"I don't know" I replied walking towards my car carrying her in my arms, as she is so stubborn who runs away like a kid, even I had to run behind her when she tried to climb on a tree nearby.

"A Barber-cue" she giggles while hanging on me.

What!!

Goshh

This is so tough.

I made her sit on the passenger seat and kept her heels near her feet and closed the door.

Then I settled on my seat and started the car.

.......

I was driving the car and was wondering how she is so quiet.

I took a glance at her and..

Growl...

She looked at me shocked and then showed her teethy smile like a kid who has been caught.

"Suno"

("Listen")

"Hmm"

"Mere petu ko bhooki lagi hai" she says like a child which caused me to laugh.

("My stomach is hungry")

"Tumhe sharam nhi aati, yaha main bhook se mar rhi hu aur tum has rhe ho" she says while pouting and folding her arms.

("Do you not feel ashamed, here I am dying with hunger and you are Laughing")

"Acha kya khana hai tumhe"

("Ok what do you wanna eat")

"Bataya toh tha, pizzzaaa"

("I already told you pizza")

I nodded at her.

"Rakshit do you know what a tomato say to other vegetables during a race?"

Here she goes again.

"No I don't know", I replied for the nth time again.

"C'omon Ketch--up" Then she started laughing again as if she just cracked the funniest joke of world.

I just shaked my head and pressed my lips together in a thin line as I could not resist to smile.

She suddenly stopped and stared at me which confused me.