15

🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔹🔸
Hey everyone!!!!
First of all 'HAPPY DIWALI EVERYONE'
🪔🪔✨✨😃😃

We hope you life shine like lights and Happiness fill your world.

Also we are really sorry to make you all wait so much for this chapter but as we say 'Sabar ka fal mitha hota hai', This chapter is way more intresting.

You will get answers for you questions or maybe you will get more questions after reading this 😉😃🤫

Now you guys can enjoy this chapter...

Do let us know about your views in the comments.

_________________________________________

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Kritika's Pov:

Why all this happens with me only.

I am standing in the middle of the road waiting for an auto or something at 5 in the morning but I only got to see is empty roads.

My patience got off track and I dialed the only person who can help me now.

The person didn't picked up the call at first attempt.

Arggghh!!!

I dailed again.
.
.
....

"Hey bitch, are you out of your mind , your calling me at 5 in the morning" she said in her sleepy voice..

"Trishuuu you know na I love you the most and I can do anything for you" I said being extremely sweet

"What do you want, come to the point"

"Actually I want you to pick me up"

"Where are you?"

"Actually I left my house, hehe!!"

"What the f***!!!,
Are you out of your mind"

"Ya ya I will expalin you everything , first pls come and pick me up"

"Fineeee" she said in an irritated voice..

....

"So now will you tell us" My besties asked as soon as I came out of the room after sleeping till 3 in the noon.

I slept as soon as I got inside the house as I was tired because of the past week and then that stupid announcement has stressed me.

What are you saying Kriii, You didn't even slept last night because of thinking too much....

I settled infront of them at the dining table as we started having our lunch.

"Explain" Trisha said not looking up.

"My parents announced my engagement with Rakshit yesterday"

"Whatt!!!" They both chocked on their food while I passed them a glass of water.

After that I explained them every single detail about what happened.

"So you are marrying him now?" Pakhi asked.

I just shaked my head.

"But you know that your parents will eventually find out where you are and even you can't stay away from them much" Trisha says bejng obvious.

"I don't know right now,
I don't know what to do?
Where to go??
I just want to escape from all of this.
Maybe I think I should just go out and chill" I said exictedly.