13

🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸

Hey everyone!!!
First of all we are really sorry that we were not able to publish the chapter yesterday but we are really busy nowadays.
Today's chapter is a bit fun specially the starting scene 😃😃😃😃
Now you can read the chapter......
_________________________________________

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Author's pov:

"No no no, Please save me, get me out of waterrr..", Kritika woke up with a jerk at 3 A.M. in the night.

"Where am I?", she muttered to herself while adjusting her eyes to light and holding her head in her hand.

She looked around her surroundings and was now confused about where she was and also she didn't remember what happened last night at all.

Her head was spinning and she tried to wake up and sit on the bed then she realized she had someone's head on her right shoulder.

As soon as she saw his face she screamed "Ahhhhhh...." and tried to get his head off her shoulder.

Rakshit's pov:

I was sleeping peacefully when I heard someone's scream and then I woke up. "Who the hell is screaming??", I shouted being annoyed and looked up to see her.

Author's pov:

"What a.m I doi..n.g h.e..re??", Kritika stammerded while looking here and there.

" Liste..", Rakshit was saying something when he got interrupted by our drama queen.

"Noo!! Just tell me why am I here, That too with you, Also at night,What are we both doing here", she was not listening to him so he decided to let her speak all the rubbish and later when she calms down he will explain to her.

" You tell me what we are doing here, Did we??", Kritika widened her eyes putting her palm on her mouth dramatically.

"No just listen to me..ee", Says Rakshit trying to calm her down

" No.., How dare you, what will I do now and my clothes who changed my clothes?", Kritika was not ready to listen to him today.

Rakshit's Pov:

I am just sitting here on the bed in front of the biggest drama queen.

She is just talking rubbish...

No she is just talking to herself, not giving me a chance to say anything.

I am getting irritated now because of her nonsense.

I am just looking at her in disbelief while she continues her nonsense.

"Did we?? How dare you?!!", she shouted looking at me.

I am just wondering, How much she can think with that small brain of hers.

I tried to clarify myself but she was not in the mood to listen to me.

I just sat there.

Does she really think's we did!!, Like What the hell!!!

What can I even do with her, Also when she kicked me 7 times last night and I did fell from bed 2 times (😂😂😂)

*Signs*

"Will you just say something", she yelled looking at me.

I was going to say when I got a mischievous plan.