08

🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸

Hey guyss. We know we have reduced to publish the chapters from now on but we have also decided to give long chapters from now on.
In this chapter maybe you will get the things clear or maybe they will be more complicated.
We have decided to publish the chapters on thusday and sunday from now on.
Also if we get great response and messages for chapters then we will publish some bonus chapters if we have enough chapters ready.
Long chapter ahead guys...
We hope you guys like this chapter.

_______________________________________

Note: In this chapter Kritika is in 7th grade and is 12 years old.

_______________________________________

PAST:

9 Year's Ago:

"Kri, why are you taking so much stress?", Trisha said while walking inside the school building with Kritika and Pakhi.

"Trishu you know, I hate these exams.
Honestly I hate maths the most.
Like who invented this subject and why.
Although I score well in the rest of the subjects, I can't do maths.

I have been studying since last night but I just can't learn these formulas.

I am gonna fail today", Kritika said while focusing on the book in her hand, trying to remember the formulas while going inside her school.

"Oh really so what you want, What exam should be taken in place of maths exam?", Pakhi asked while holding Kritika's hand guiding her inside.

"Art, Like drawing maybe, We can draw anything, It will improve our visualization skills and imagination too", Kritika said still focusing on learning her formulas.

"Of course", Both Trisha and Pakhi said while dramatically rolling their eyes.

"Yaar I am gonna fail today", Kritika said, her eyes being moist and stopping on the way.

"You are gonna do really well, trust yourself Kri", Pakhi said hugging her.

" What is your room no.", Trisha asked.

"236" Kritika answered. "Yours?", Kritika added.

"205", Trisha replied.

"Same", Pakhi said.

"Great now I will be alone", Kritika whined.

"Come on Kri cheer up, You are gonna do really well, Ok we will get late bye All the best", Trisha said and Pakhi and Trisha left.

Time Skip:

Author's Pov:

The examiner started distributing the question paper to the students.

"God-God please, Iss baar sahi marks se pass kra do fir main tuition laga lungi", Kritika said joining her hands and looking up.

("God-God please, just this time make me pass with good marks then I will join the tuition")

The boy sitting with her narrowed his eyes at her.

After 2 hours:

A boy studying in 10th class was peacefully giving his exam.

It was his English exam so he was almost done writing his exam.

He was Intelligent, Very Intelligent, Even the topper in his grade.

There was only one thing he didn't knew that was how to draw.
He was terrible at drawing .
He thought to take a break and leaned back in his seat for 2 minutes rest.