07

🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸

Hii everyone.
We hope you guys are liking the story.
Sorry for updating chapter after a bit but as we said, we will be updating chapter Twice or Thrice a week only as our school has started.
We will try our best to take our time out to post bonus chapters if we have enough chapters.
Also please vote the chapters as the views are only increasing but the votes are not as much so please if you like the chapter, please vote.
Now you can enjoy the chapter.☺️☺️

__________________________________

Trisha's Pov:

"Ting-Tong", " Ting-Tong"

"Kya hai yarr ye subha subha 7 baje kon agaya, abhi toh Pakhi ka time bhi nhi hua vo 9 baje ati hai", I woke up from my sleep because of the bell.

("What is this, who is there in this early morning at 7, even Pakhi comes at 9")

I opened the door half asleep and was shocked to see him there.

Author's pov:

Hardik was standing there with a flower banquet and my car keys on the other hand.
This boy is planning to swoon all the ladies with his charms, every boy should do this.
Where any other girl would be happy seeing the flowers, our miss drama says,
"Omg get them away I have allergy from red roses" says Trisha, hearing her Hardik looked down at roses and throws it.

Red Roses:

"You should have told me before, I would have got another ones" Hardik says,

"And why would I do so", Trisha asked raising her brows.

"Umm... maybe future, Maybe in the future", Hardik completes his sentence.

Trisha was sleepy so she was getting irritated.

"What do you want in the morning", Trisha asked whining.
Hardik just pull up her car keys till her face and smirked looking at her.
Trisha was sleepy so she forgot about her car.

"Ohh my babyyy", Trisha snatched the keys.

"I know I am cute but don't you think it's too early to call me baby", Hardik said shyly and blushing.

"What!! Duffer, I was talking about my car", Trisha said by narrowing her eyes.

Trisha started going inside so Hardik blocked the door.

"Don't you think you are forgetting something?" Hardik asks blocking her door.

"If you expect me to give you a goodbye kiss then go to hell I am not doing that", Trisha said with saas.

"So now you are not going to thank me even?" Hardik said making a sad face,

"Ohh thanks, now leave I need to sleep" Trisha said while trying to close the door.