05

🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸
Hii everyone!! We wanted to announce something. We have made an account on instagram.
Follow for early updates.
Insta id- samriddhi1author

Hii !!We know that we said to publish the next chapter after a while but as we are receiving messages to publish it today itself, We thought to publish the next chapter today only for you guys

Hii !!We know that we said to publish the next chapter after a while but as we are receiving messages to publish it today itself, We thought to publish the next chapter today only for you guys. Thankyou so much for supporting us and loving our story.
So here is the new update. Enjoyyyy.

__________________________________

Author's pov:

Kritika, Pakhi and Trisha are in Trisha's car after they left the hospital.

Trisha and Pakhi are silent as they know Kritika must be angry right now and it is not the right time to talk to her as she is looking really angry.

Kritika is more than angry as she does not want to marry that rude man whom she met for the first time today.

But she is also having some mixed feelings, she has met that boy for the first time today but she feels like she knows him, like she has seen those eyes.

Kritika's pov:

In her mind:

Why do my parents want me to get married suddenly?
We never talked about marriage before. And I can't marry him, he is rude, he didn't even say sorry when he pushed me.
If someone has a brain, they can surely tell how rude that guy is, how he always has that anger on his nose, how cold he looks and also handsome.
Wait. Wait. Wait.

OMG Kri what are you thinking, come to your senses he is not handsome. I will have to purify my thoughts from these romance novels. They have surely ruined my brain.

But Wait. I don't know where but I have seen those eyes. But how can it be possible, I have met him for the first time. It makes me think of him. They have similar eyes.

Author Pov:

Kritika was lost in her thoughts. She was remembering the boy on whom she had a crush when she was in 7th class and he was in 10th class. Yes he was her senior. Who she hasn't met since he graduated. He was her first and last love, She really liked him but he left.
She had feelings for him but he never knew.

In car:

Everyone was silent. Then Kritika spoke to break the silence

"Trishu let's go to your place today and have fun"

"Sorry Kri I have my night shift today", Pakhi replied.

"You always do this whenever we try to have fun", Kritika said making a pout and folding her arms angrily.

"Kri you know how important it is for her, let it be we will watch a movie", Trisha said to support Pakhi as she know how important it is for her.

"I am sorry but you guys know my situation", Pakhi said being sad and looking at her lap.