03

Hii everyone. So here is the new update. We hope you guys are liking the story. Thankyou so much for giving us your time. We will try our best. Enjoy the new chapter. Long chapter ahead today.

🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸

Author Pov:

IN HOSPITAL:-

Rakshit was really stressed watching his dadi lying on the bed.
"I can't let this happen, I can't let anything happen to Dadi, First papa now I can't let her go", he thought to himself.

First, when they were at their house he wanted to tell them that maybe he was ready to give a chance and just meet that girl but now in this condition he forgot everything else.

On the other hand Aditi knew that her mother-in-law is very clever and this is her plan to make Rakshit accept their offer so she was just acting to be tensed.

Then doctor Ahuja came and Rakshit went to him asking how is she.

"We need to do some tests first then only we can tell anything, please bring these medicines and injections for her", Mr.Ahuja said to Rakshit handing him a list of medicines and injections.

Rakshit immediately went to the pharmacy which was just outside the hospital.

Kritika Pov:

I was in a cafe chilling with my friends when I received a call from mom.

"Kri Something has happened to dadi , reach xxx hospital immediately", when I heard that something happened to dadi I was shocked. Seeing my expression Trishu asked me what happened.

"Dadi , Dadi is in the hospital something has happened to her mom called me", I said.

"Oh lets go to hospital", they both said together and hugged me to first calm me down as I was shaking. Then we went to the hospital by Trishu's car.

Time Skip:

I was entering the hospital when someone pushed me really hard and caused me to fall on the floor.

He turned back just for a minute where our eyes met just for a mili-second but I came out of my thoughts when he showed his palm to me talking to someone on the phone and ran from there. "Jerk", I said.

Then Pakhi and Trisha came to me as they left me on the Ground floor and went to park the car in the basement.

They helped me to stand. "Who did this to you", Pakhi asked.

"Tha koi pagal insaan jisse sorry bolna bhi nhi aata" I said."Jerk", I added.

(There was some idiot guy who didn't even knew how to apologize)

"Chal koi nhi abhi chal", Trisha said and we went to reception.

(It's okk , Lets go now)

There the lady told us that dadi was on the 3rd floor so we went there.

"First you go and meet her then when she is fine we will meet her till then we are waiting outside.", Pakhi said and I nodded.

FATE HAS CHOSEN ME!!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें