21

🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸

Hello people!!
We both missed you guys alot and we are really sorry for posting late but we cannot do anything, we are still in school and got lot of stuff to do, also our final exams are coming but after that we will be constant, so we hope you guys understand.

Also we put alot of efforts and all our energy so at-least we can expect readers to vote and comment.

We respect our silent readers but you guys can at-least vote, that takes just a sec and the comments are our only motivation.

Also from now on we have decided to set vote targets as the views are increasing but votes are not comparatively, Complete the target and then you will get the next update as it is really difficult for us and still people are not voting.

Now you can enjoy your update...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kritika's Pov:

Today is the day!!

I would be lying if I said I am not nervous, actually, the emotions I am feeling today can not be expressed in words, I am sad, upset with my fate and my parents, I am hella nervous, tired, surprised with my life, and disappointed too, speechless and what not.

I am just a helpless person sitting in-front of the mirror all set to marry the person I barely know!

Cladded in a red lehenga and a veil attached to my hair bun which is enhancing my look.
No doubt the make-up artists did a great job, I asked them to keep my make-up minimal and natural which they gladly obeyed.
A gold set on my neck and stone-like heavy earrings hanging on both of my ears.
Just a few moments ago my family which includes Maa, Papa , Dadi, and bhai came and we had our emotional drama, although I am upset with them, still they are the people I love so I am getting scared at the thought of leaving them.

Pakhi and Trisha are also coming time to time bringing my favorite snakes to up-lift my mood and we also made that trending reels and took photographs as we promised doing these stuffs in each other's weddings.

*Sighs*

I have to do this.

I Have to accept this that this is my fate!!

I cannot be like this forever.

I have to accept the fact that for a devil like him, I have been chosen.

Although he isn't at fault too,

He is forced as well and even he is nice if I think practically about him, the way he treats me, even if he is acting still he respects me and behaves nicely with me,

Still I cannot accept him as my life partner,
As someone who I can share my life with, my world with

BUT,

Maybe for him,

FATE HAS CHOOSEN ME

...

I descended from the stairs, carrying my 25kg lehenga.

My family walks with me till I reach a big ass gate which is the entrance of the hall, I took a deep breath and moved forward.

The crowd becomes silent.
Suddenly soft music starts playing.

All past few months plays a replay in front of my eyes and I feel numb.