Chapter Forty-six: Revelation and Dances

America paused after Russia asked him that. What was he going to do? He was going to get him some rest and then they could talk about it.

He also wanted to meet and pet Anatoly, but that could wait for when he got Russia- Nyx? To his room.

"First, you're getting some rest, okay? After that we can figure it out. Though, I would like to meet Anatoly." America said lightly, chuckling as he looked at Russia.

"I'm feeling well enough, we could at least talk about it a little-"

America chuckled gently and moved a hand to Russia's forehead checking his temperature. It was still a bit high, but much better than earlier. So he'd much prefer to have this conversation in Russia's room while he rested.

"Well, you still have a temperature. I'll make a deal with you, how about we go to your room then we can talk a bit more." America hummed, pulling Russia to his feet before lifting him without hesitation.

"Let me do the holding-" Russia whined after being picked up.

"Mmmm... Maybe when you're better." America said, pretending to think about it. He started towards Russia's room, not putting him down.

He only put Russia down when he got to the room, putting him on the bed. He made sure to help the other get as comfortable as possible, wanting them both to be comfortable for this conversation.

America flustered a little when he remembered a couple things from the letters. He'd admitted to finding the other attractive, and he'd been able to read it. He couldn't get the heat to leave his cheeks. It was embarrassing enough to have admitted that to someone, but to have basically told them to their face was even more so.

But Russia had also admitted to finding him attractive in those same letters. That'd been slightly flustering the moment he'd originally read it, but now that he knew that his crush thought that way of him... Well he wouldn't be getting the blush off his face anytime soon.

"Mint for your thoughts?" Russia asked, sitting up and reaching into his drawer. Then he pulled out a 'mint', a circular aqua coin.

"I uhm.. I don't need it. I'm just remembering the letters." America mumbled, looking down nervously, the blush still warming his face.

"Mint for your thoughts." Russia repeated, scooting over and putting the mint in his hands.

America looked away and blushed more as he started to explain. "I um... I'm just... Just remembering the... The letters."

Russia hummed, acknowledging what he'd said. Though, the noise told him that Russia wanted him to continue, tell him exactly what he had been thinking about.

"I remembered... I remembered that I mentioned how I... How I find you... Attractive. And.. and you said that- that you also find me attractive." He managed, even more flustered after saying it out loud.

"You're adorable, of course I find you attractive" Russia purred, grabbing America and pulling him into the bed. "I didn't mean that I just find you physically attractive, though that is certainly the case"

America flushed even more if that was possible, looking up at Russia.

"If it would be okay with you, I would like to court you. To date you, love you, and hold you" Russia hummed, kissing America's cheek.

"I uhm... I'd like that, I'd like to date you." America mumbled, allowing himself to be pulled close to Russia.

Russia seemed to get extremely happy and excited, pulling America even closer. America relaxed, wrapping his arms around Russia. The blush still covered his face, but he also had a slightly dorky smile on his face as well.