Bonus Chapter

↿♥︎.∞︎︎.♥︎↾

I sigh, tucking the blanket tighter around me. It takes a great deal of effort to keep my eyes open, yet here I sit on the couch instead of my comfortable bed. Henry will be home any minute, and I want to be awake when he walks through the front door.

The door finally opens, and I jump to my feet. Henry steps into the front entry, running a hand down his face. I hop up and down excitedly, clapping my hands.

"YOU'RE HOME YOU'RE HOME YOU'RE HOME!" I squeal, doing a little wiggle dance.

Henry laughs, dropping his hockey travel bags by the door. "You missed me that much?"

"I've been home alone like a widow while you've been out with the bros, playing hockey and having the time of your life. Don't laugh at me, Henry Daunt. Of course, I missed you that much."

"It was three days, Dakota Daunt. And the bros? Really?" He watches me incredulously.

I fold my arms, giving him a pout and my best puppy eyes. My husband grins, opening his arms. My feet move as fast as they can in fuzzy socks, and I launch myself into his arms. Henry crushes me to him, tucking his face against my neck and shoulder. For a second he breathes me in, and I do the same to him, feeling myself relax in his arms.

"I missed you too," he whispers, his lips brushing my skin in a way that sends the good kind of shivers down my spine even after the years we've been together.

I sigh, melting into him further. My hand slips into his hair, reveling in the feel of the silky strands between my fingers. Eventually, I settle back on my feet, looking him dead in the eye. I move my hands to cup his cheeks, making a Henry sandwich between them.

"I love you, Henry Daunt."

"And I love you, Dakota Daunt."

↿♥︎.∞︎︎.♥︎↾

A/N: This one is even shorter than the last xD but it makes me so incredibly happy, and I hope it's a great ending to the story before the next book. These two have made my life so much better and I hope you love them as much as I do.
Leave me your thoughts!
---->

↿♥︎.∞︎︎.♥︎↾