Chapter 24

Adult Tula

She was interrupted by the phone ringing. "It's Helen!" Tula exclaimed, and picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Tul! What's up?"

"What do you remember about UCG?"

"Mrs. Wentzell's organization? You told me about it once."

"Yes, that's the one. Do you know if there's anything your grandmom left specifically to you when she passed away?"

"I'm not sure. She did leave my my locket, but it's empty."

"Oh my god. I need to meet you. I need to see your locket."

"Mmm?"

"We could restart her organization if only I could just see your locket!"

"Let's see. I have a huge project right now, but I might be able to fly there in about two weeks. Is that too late?"

"I don't think this is something that has to be done quickly, so that will be perfect! Keep the locket safe."

"Okay, then. I got to go. Talk to you later!"

"Bye Lennie! I love you!"

"Love you too!"

Tula put her phone down, and realized that it was suddenly very quiet. Everyone had left her office to give her privacy. She walked out and found Jay engaged in a conversation with Lennor. Ethan and Albey were no where to be seen. Jay looked up curiously as Tula walked up to him. "She's coming over in two weeks. We can't do anything about this until Helen gets here."

"That actually fits pretty well. I hope you remember that we have to help with all the arrangements for Ethan and Albey's wedding."

"Don't worry, I haven't forgotten. We can help plan. Helen will get here a few days before their wedding, which is absolutely perfect. Where did they disappear anyway?"

"Dress fitting. We're supposed to go meet them there."

"What about me?" Lennor asked.

"You have class, don't you?"

"Yeah, okay. I'll go back to class."

"Let's go then," Tula said to Jay.

***

"What a day!" Albey exclaimed, falling on Tula's bed with a sigh.

Tula smiled at her. "On the bright side, you know have your dress, the flowers, the photographers and the hall."

"Yeah. We still need the invitations and food. And music."

"Don't worry. Everything will get done before the wedding."

"I hope so."

"I know so."

"Thanks, Tula. What would I do without you?"

"You're welcome. I can't believe you're getting married!!"

"Me neither. When Ethan asked me, I was so happy that I didn't answer long enough for him to think I was going to say no."

Tula smiled at her overjoyed and slightly blushing best friend. The memory of the first time Albey had told her how she felt came flooding back, and Tula smiled happily. Let's get some sleep. We've got loads of work to do."

"Goodnight, Tula."

"Goodnight, Al."

***

A/N: Short chapter. It's just a filler. I'm almost done!!!!