"He's back."

I walked into Luke's room, and saw him and Michael making out. I knew something was up with them, but um.... that's more than i thought.

"EH HEM!"

They both darted their heads in my direction.

"HEY LEIGH!" said Luke.

"You're gross."

He laughed.

"I know."

Michael still looked embarrassed.

Luke came over to me and squatted. He leaned toward me, and whispered,

"Don't tell anyone ok?"

I nodded with a smirk.

He slowly closed the door.

*CLICK*

I walked into the kitchen, and saw Calum on his phone. He looked up and smiled.

"Hey, love!"

He motioned me to sit on his lap.

I walked towards him and sat on his lap. I am surprised he isn't struggling to keep me on his lap, I am really fat, so he must be really strong.

He put his chin on my shoulder. I looked at his phone, he was on Twiiter, looking at some persons profile.

"Who is that?"

He slightly laughed.

"That's a guy named Niall."

I was still confused, but I just kept quiet. We ended up looking at sexual edits of him, laughing at some of them.

I walked upstairs to my room. I grabbed my phone, and sat on my bed. I unlocked it, and looked at the apps.

"Wattpad, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Sims 3, Crossy Road.." I said.

I tapped on Instagram. A thingy popped up. I screamed. Calum came running up the stairs.

"What's wrong?!"

I tossed my phone and he caught it. He laughed and said,

"I'll make you an account."

He handed it back after 5 minutes. He showed me how to use it. Apparently I was following

ASHTONIRWIN
MICHAELGCLIFFORD
LUKE_IS_A_PENGUIN
CALUMHOOD
5SOS

I don't know who 5SOS is, but I guess it was a friend of Calum's.

"Do you even have a job?"

He nodded.

"What do you work as? What do the boys work as?"

He sighed.

"Well, the boys and I work as the same thing, we are in a-"

Something fell in the closet. Our heads jerked to the closet. Calum looked at me with concern. I kept staring at the closet with fear.

"What was that?" he asked.

"He's back." I responded.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

A/N

HEY EVERYONE! There was a small amount of smut in here, but there will be more in the future. I am starting little by little with it to see how the reactions go...

So I have been IN love with the song Don't Stop, idk why. It isn't really that new..so.....

BYE💕xx

SRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER BTW😭