d e a t h

*one week later*

update:

Leigh has been cured from her mental illness due to the shot given to her by Luke, the shot had an ingredient that slowly healed her, and now she is back to normal...(kind've...)

Jesy has been going to therapy for help on her witnessing the death of Luke Hemmings.

Michael, Ashton, and Calum have fallen into a state of depression and have cancelled "Sounds Live Feels Live" due to Luke's tragic death, but they plan on going back on another tour called "Memory Tour" in September where they sing old songs that Luke wrote in the beginning of 5sos' career.

Ashton's POV

I looked at myself in the mirror, and straightened my tie. Today was Luke's funeral, and no one was truly ready. I got a text from Michael.

"Dickhead💩: Picking you up in 5 min"

Mike's contact name brought a slight smile to my mouth, but that smile was brought back down into a frown from the memory of that night...

••FLASHBACK••

Luke, Calum, Mike, and Ash were giving nicknames to each other.

Ash: Calum...yours should be..."asshole"

Mike: Very fitting...wHATS MINE

Luke looked at Ashton and whispered,"I'm thinking he should be called dickhead."

Ashton spit out his drink, which sprayed all over Calum, causing everyone to make fun of Cal.

"Whatever, you guys are losers anyway." said Calum.

•••••••••••••

I heard a car horn honk at me. I ran down the stairs and walked to Mikey's car.

M: You ready?

A: No.

M: Yeah, me neither. I got 3 minutes of sleep.

A: I couldn't sleep, I tried everything: medicine, warm milk, a midnight snack, but nothing worked.

M: Well, hopefully we will stop being so stressed after this.

A: I doubt it...

The rest of the car ride was silent.

<<arrival>>

I walked throught the doors of the building, and saw Calum waiting for us in a suit.

C: Hey guys

Mikey just walked by, not saying anything.

A: He's taking this harder than us.

C: I don't think it's that, I think it is that he deals with emotions harder.

I nodded, and walked into the room with Luke's dead body.

I saw Liz staring into the coffin crying, and Jack sat quietly in the corner looking at his feet.

The whole atmosphere was sad and frankly, quite depressing, which I guess is fitting for a funeral.

I looked to the right of the coffin and saw Leigh, trying to peek into the coffin.

I walked over to her, and picked her up.

She turned quickly, but was relieved to see me. She smiled, then continued to look into the coffin.

"He looks fake." Leigh stated.

She wasn't wrong. His face was colorless, and his hair was slicked into a classy hairstyle. His skin looked like rubber, and his lip ring was gone.

I pulled out a DVD from my pocket. This is the DVD Luke wanted me to play at his funeral. You may ask "How did he tell you?"

You see, Luke and I were up at 4AM one night, and he handed me a DVD, he said "If i die, play this, this will brighten the mood." He was only 16 at the time, and he had no idea what he was talking about, but I kept my word.

A: Erm, excuse me, uh, Luke asked me to play this video at his funeral, so I would like you all to look at the screen.

Michael pushed a small TV in, and I inserted the video.

The screen showed a video of him and Michael joking around and dancing while singing "American Idiot".

We all laughed and cried together, but Leigh showed a different emotion, sadness.

A: It's ok to laugh!

L: But it is a funeral, isn't it supposed to be sad?

A: It's only sad if you let it.

Leigh looked at the screen, and finally relaxed. She smiled at the parts where Luke's voice cracked, and giggled when Luke fell on Michael, causing Michael to collapse.

M: Ugh, I remember that. I fell on my ass, it hurt like fucking hell.

The rest of the funeral was a bit more joyful, but Luke will always be remembered. The hardest part will be telling the fans, but none of us are sure when we will do that...

RIP Luke Hemmings
July 16, 1996 - Jan. 11, 2016

A/N

ayyyy

i finally got a phone so thats pretty cool

luv u

xx bella