h i m

JET BLACK HEART IS SO GOOD

FI GHT ME

LEIGHS POV

I jumped up, covered in sweat. I looked around and saw I was in the car. It was a dream. It was just a dream. I started to breathe normal again. I pinched myself to see if i was still dreaming, but after I pinched myself for the 10th time, I knew I was awake. I smiled, and teared up. The idea of Luke dying scares me. He means so much to me, so if he died, I would feel so guilty.

"You ok, love?"

I looked at him, and wiped my eyes.

"Yeah, I just had a bad dream."

I harshly blinked my wet eyes. I didn't want Luke to see that I was crying.

"Well, what was it about?"

I looked at my hands, remembering the horrible events. Luke covered in glass and blood. Glass in my arm. Seeing Luke dead. Seeing Luke dead..Luke..dead....

I felt something roll down my cheek. I realised it was a tear, and quickly wiped it. Luke probably thinks I am a cry baby. I cry a lot. I try to stop.

I looked out the window, trying to get my shit together. I thought about if I should tell him or not. He must've been able to tell I was hesitant, because he was quick to say,

"You don't have to tell me, and if you want, you can even tell me later. But if you don't want to remember it, then we don't have to talk about it anymor-"

"You died.." I whispered.

"Sorry, I didn't hear y-"

"You died..." I repeated in a louder voice.

It was silent. I probably shouldn't have told him. He is probably thinking of how freakish I am, to even have dreamed about that.

We sat in awkward silence, until he finally said something,

"Wow..what a dream that is."

I continued to stay silent.

I looked out the window, and saw something. I felt nervous. We were passing a forest, and I saw something, deep in the trees.

I squinted, so that I could try to make out the figure. I almost didn't want to realise that what I saw was him, the man.

He left, but he's back.

This time, bigger, and badder than ever.

<><><><><><><><><><><>

hey!!!!!!

so i hope this chapter was good, because i wrote it quickly. I know that most of you actually like this story, so I try to update as much as I can.

but can we just take a moment and talk about how i have 1.21K VIEWS ON THIS STORY?!?!?

Thank you ALL soooooo much! You are amazing readers, and im very thankful for all of you! A special thanks for my active readers, (the ones who comment and vote) because y'all are the real mvp

bye!! lots of love xx