p r o b l e m s

I woke up, and saw the room was completely empty. Everyone must have already been awake.

I slowly got out of bed, and felt my feet touch the cold, hard ground. I stood up, and walked towards the door. I slowly turned the knob, and heard a slight creak. I stepped into the hallway, and looked around. It was empty and quiet, but I heard quiet whispers echoing in my head.

"Your a worthless bïtch, just admit it."

I hate hearing voices, it makes me feel like I shouldn't be loved. I have amazing parents, and I don't deserve them, but I am enjoying their company.

I walked down the small hallway, and saw that it seperated into two. One had maybe 6 different doors. The other was empty with one door at the end. I decided to go down the empty one.

I walked towards the door, trying not to trip over my own feet. I heard the voices start again.

"I hope this door leads you to your death."

My walk quickened, along with my breathing. The voices constantly whispered. My walking turned into running in less than a second. I saw the door become closer and closer to me. I was sprinting down the hallway, until it was right in front of me.

I turned the knob, and slowly opened it. I peaked my head in, and realised it was the front desk. I remember coming here, and giving Calum a hug. I really wish he was here. He always comforted me when I was sad. He made me feel like I belonged in this world.

I realised I was crying, when I felt a small tear roll down my cheek. I wiped my eyes, and went into the room.

I stood by the entrance, and saw all the kids outside. I looked at my clothes, and saw I was still in my pj's.....shįt.

I quickly turned around, and once I opened the door, I came face to face with someone.

"Oops! Sorry about that."

I looked up, and met his eyes.

He had green eyes, brown hair, was tall, and had chubby cheeks but still managed to have nice cheekbones.

"N-No, it was my fault."

I looked down to avoid anymore awkward eye contact. I quickly realised I hadn't brushed my teeth yet, so he probably thinks my breathe smells like cråp.

He walked around me, and I continued to walk ahead.

I ran down the hallway.....again, and finally made it to the end. I turned to the left, and ran to my room.

I passed up all the paintings on the walk, looking at how artistic these kids were, and I was just an untalented loser.

I looked in front of me, and realised I was about to run into a door. I turned the knob, and sprinted to my suitcase.

I opened it, and saw that all Calum packed me was black clothes. It is about 100 degrees outside and all I have is black clothes. Just great..

I grabbed a 'Foo Fighters' tank top, and a light black (yes, thats a color) pair of shorts.

I picked up a pair of black sandals, and locked the door. I quickly and cautiously took off my shirt, and then my pajama pants.

I changed very fast just in case the door wasn't actually locked.

Once I was fully dressed, I walked to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, brushed my hair, and washed my face. I hate pimples, especially white heads, and I just so happened to get 3 white heads on my nose this particular morning.