vi.

( FAYE )

( FAYE )

a loud gasp escapes the redheads mouth as she directs our attention towards a building on the opposite side of the road, bearing a gigantic sign that reads "cat cafe"

the three of us immediately rush into the premises before a kind waitress leads us to a free table situated at a corner.

nonetheless, we don't care about that, we were only here for the cats.

there's this gray-haired feline that takes a strong liking to me. it's the only one that stays in my lap. all the other ones, however, adore sadie. ofcourse they do, who wouldn't.

the way in which all the cats surround sadie, ignoring everybody else, honestly makes a lot of sense. it's not any different from the way people act about her.

"ow!" the blonde shrieks, directing everyones attention towards her. "this bastard bit me"

she releases the siamese from her grip, it immediately running into sadies lap.

"how do they love you so much" rory groans, causing sadie to chuckle.

"i mean, im pretty loveable" she shrugs, moving the string toys for the cats to fiddle with.

i pick up my phone, my eyes widening at the amount of notifications i've received, realizing that they're all from a certain drunk person.

i set it back on the floor next to my leg with a sigh, smiling at sadie "yeah, you are. i get why they're running towards you like that"

the blue eyed girl stares at me for a moment before quickly returning her gaze towards the cats, with a smile. "thank you" she speaks softly.

i bite the inside of my cheek while smiling, before turning my gaze towards the girl situated in front of me, delivering me a cold gaze.

my eyes trail down at her fingers, which grasp her phone and type something out rapidly.

i notice the buzzing next to me and grab my phone once again with a sigh.

🔐🖤

just tell me you
have feelings for her

rory you're
actually losing it
literally WHY would i
have feelings for sadie
you're my gf

no
like its so obvious
just say it