v.

( FAYE )

( FAYE )

we all gather around a table, bottles of various drinks and shot glasses ready. we had prepared a bunch of classic game night games such as charades, uno and pictionary.

as the games progress, the drinks flow, and the rules of the game seem to blur along with the lines of sobriety.

sadie seems to be the only one to drink responsibly, taking her sips with caution which causes us to boo.

everyone else, on the other hand, we're wasted.

"oh, penguin!" i yell out in confidence as finn acts out the word he got.

"noo, faye, he's obviously a dog" millie rolls her eyes.

"well, you must be deaf because that's clearly penguin"

i slur over my words, leading sadie to chuckle as she records the entire game on her phone.

time runs out, causing finn to throw his hands in the air with a scoff. "it was a penguin you idiots"

i groan "none of us guessed it right"

sadie stares at me in disbelief before bursting out in laughter, causing us all to glance at her in confusion.

gaten goes next, taking his turn with full enthusiasm. he takes a look at the word, "giraffe" before imitating a drunk dance, complete with exaggerated neck movements and everything.

"oh, i know! you're gaten!"

my answer receives nods of agreement from everyone, including gaten.

"point to faye"

caleb attempts to convey the word "volcano" with passionate arm waving, causing us to guess everything from "dancing fire" to "angry chicken" and still not getting the word right, despite him literally reading it out loud at first.

noahs attempt at "elephant" results in him pretending to drink from an invisible water spout, which leads to confused shouts of "drunk water fountain"

"how about we play uno, instead?" the redhead suggets, smiling when drunken cheers of agreement fill the room.

i attempt at shuffling the cards, failing miserably which causes me to give up and just let sadie handle it.

"blue" millie says with confidence, placing a green 7 on top of a red 2.