🏕️🔥Welcome, Victims!!🔥🏕️

(Name): Text Speech = Dialogue

*(Text)* = Action

(Name) CF: = Confessional Dialogue

-(Text)- = Location

——————————

Cash: Yo! Welcome to Sugar Sky Summer Camp, the hit new reality tv show! 17 campers come to sugar sky and compete to win a million dollars! They will be split up into two teams..

The Killer Rhinos&The Roaring Lions

The Killer Rhinos
&
The Roaring Lions

Actually.. that sounds a little dumb, how about the Red and Yellow team! Now, after a few losers get eliminated and take the bus right outside of camp they will merge to compete for individual invincibility. The final two left will compete in the biggest most dangerous challenge and the winner will win the million. Enough about the rules and blah blah blah, lets meet the campers!

*Bus Door Opens*

Hazel: Hiii~!

Cash: Hazel! Welcome to camp, how you feeling?

Hazel: I'm feeling great and ready to win!

Cash: I love your attitude!

*Cash turns to the camera*

Cash: Hazel is a gymnast who's been working her whole life to make it in the olympics. Hazel, if you won what would you use the money on?

Hazel: Funding my career as an olympic gymnast, like traveling and stuff

Cash: Ooh nice answer, Anyway please go stand over there.

*Cash points to a green rug*

*Hazel stands on rug*

Cash: Next camper is.. Goldi!

Goldi: hello everyone!

*Goldi waves and smiles*

Cash: now Goldi, do you think you can win Sugar Sky?

Goldi: Well to be honest i'm not the strongest but i'm very smart and fast on my feet so i'd say I have a good chance.

Cash: that's nice to hear! And what would you do with the money if you did win..?

Goldi: Well I would travel all over the world so I can meet my true soulmate