🏕️🔥The Bonkers Board Game🔥🏕️

Cash: Welcome back.. again.. Last time two people could win immunity in a game of tag and a water stick tournament which was given to Hazel and Trina, since Hazel was safe everyone voted off Izel. Today whoever wins will go straight to the final five and will receive permanent residence in the V.I.P cabin with the person of their choosing, see that this time on Sugar Sky Summer Camp!

Benny: I just can't believe she would do something like that! And then she voted for me?! Like what?!

Helen: I actually don't think she voted for you.

Benny: Why not?

Helen: Think about it.. Me, you, Valentino, and Valerie voted for Izel so there was just the votes for Valentino and you.

Benny: What's your point?

Helen: Trina and Hazel have gotten pretty close so it must've been them voting Valentino and..

Benny: Izel voted me..? Wow I should apologize to Trina.

Helen: I wonder if shes gonna ask if Hazel can join our alliance.

Benny: She better not.

Helen: Would it really be so bad though, I mean we could easily get her out after Valerie and Valentino are gone.

Benny: Absolutely not?! What the hell is wrong with you?!

*Benny storms out*

Helen: This is why i'm not having kids.

——————————

Trina: What do you think today's challenge is gonna be?

Hazel: My guess is were gonna have partners or teams.

Trina: Who do you think our team would be?

Hazel: Me, you and Helen?

Trina: Helen? Don't you hate her?

Hazel: Yeah but Benny HATES you.

Trina: He doesn't hate me.

Hazel: If he tries to get you eliminated don't blame me.

Trina: I don't think he-

Helen: He does.

Hazel: Helen?

Helen: I was just with him, I suggested working with Hazel and he yelled at me and walked off.

Hazel: So like are you with us?

Helen: Yes, but if Benny goes to Valerie and Valentino the vote's gonna end in a tie.

Trina: But they know that we and Benny are close.