🔥⛺The Terrors of Sugar Sky⛺🔥

(this is technically still episode one I just separated the parts)

-Open Forest Area-

⭐Cash: Welcome everybody! Are you ready for your first challenge?

Janet: I am! But why aren't we in teams?

Cash: You won't be split into teams until the next challenge, but this time it will be a Purge.

Helen: Purge?

Trina: What's that?

Cash: A 'Purge' Challenge is sort of like a race, Similar to the merge challenges this will have individual immunity. Say you have to bake a cake, the first person done is safe and the second person is safe and third and fourth and so on.. however the final person to complete the challenge will be automatically eliminated.

*everyone gasps*

Kevin: so this is a purge challenge?

Adam: nothing The Fireball can't overcome!

Valentino: you know you aren't a real superhero right?

Adam CF: *pew pew noises*

Valentino CF: freak.

Goldi: So what is the challenge

Cash: Remember when you took the form to be on this show and it asked you what your biggest fear is?

Goldi: yeah..?

Cash: you'll be doing that!

Izel: WHAT?!?!

Izel CF: NO. NO NO NO.

Cash: Anywho let me explain the rules.. Everyone has an assigned fear but to survive Sugar Sky you will need to be fearless competitors, we can't have fear get in the way of anything. If everybody except one person does their fear than that person is eliminated, however if multiple people refuse to do their fear.. they have the option to do an obstacle course and the winner decides the two people they want to save, then the final two battle it out in a race to do the winners fear of their choice. The first two to complete the challenge are team captains and will pick your members tomorrow but tonight, one is going home. In this bucket there are maps to your selected area where you will conquer your biggest fear.. go!

*Everyone starts running*

Charles: Hey! Janet wait up!

Janet: oh hello Charles, you should follow your map so you don't get eliminated.

Charles: I am following my map, we probably just have the same fear

Janet: You're scared of being buried alive?