🎆💟The Cautionary Tale💟🎆

🎀Cash: Welcome back! Last time was the most emotional episode! Kevin won immunity, Trevor got sent home and we have our final five! Benny made it again.. As long as he doesn't get eliminated today he's safe.. Kevin's without his new boyfriend right after Goldi.. Will they be heartbreak friends? Kent is still somehow still in the game, Janet somehow hasn't won immunity on her own yet. Will this be the episode where things turn? Find out today on Sugar Sky Summer Camp!!

 Will this be the episode where things turn? Find out today on Sugar Sky Summer Camp!!

Benny: Hm..

*Janet walks up*

Janet: Hey, buddy.

Benny: Oh- Hey, Janet.

Janet: So.. I want to apologize for not really connecting with you.. At all..

Benny: It's fine, I haven't really connected with anyone here except for Mabel.

Janet: What about Helen and Trina? Or Valerie and Valentino you made allies with them.

Benny: They were more of friends.. But that's over because of this stupid game..

Janet: You should try and reconnect, if there's a season three a five person alliance would be killer! Tell you what, if I get to the finale next season I'll pick you five for teams.

Benny: You think there's gonna be a season three?

Janet: Heck yeah!

Benny: This season isn't the most interesting.

Janet: You think so?

Benny: Look at the final five.. I'm here again, You haven't been winning challenges like everyone expected, Kent, Goldi is a psycho so I guess that's interesting, But Kevin was being carried by Trevor-

Janet: Hey! Kevin won immunity last time, Trevor didn't.

Benny: He came close.

Janet: So you're unhappy with the final five? That YOU'RE in..?

Benny: Of course I want to be here, and you're great just nobody else is. I wish I had more allies here. I wish I had Mabel here.

Janet: Well.. I wont vote for Goldi.. But maybe we can vote one of the boys!

Benny: Would Goldi agree to that?

Janet: I think she has an alliance with Kent, but maybe we could swing a vote for Kevin!

Benny: What if.. We vote Goldi?

Janet: What?!

Benny: Think about it, She is the only person here who could beat you in the finale.. Why not get her out?

Janet: Because she's my friend-

Benny: That's not why.

Janet: Yes-!