🔥⛺Arcane Divination⛺🔥

Cash: Welcome back everyone, today is VERY important.. Whoever wins this immunity challenge will go right into the finale. Today only the most in touch with their emotions will be able to make the finals, but you will see all of that on Sugar Sky Summer Camp!

 Today only the most in touch with their emotions will be able to make the finals, but you will see all of that on Sugar Sky Summer Camp!

Helen: I can't believe you wanted to vote for me!

Hazel: Can you blame me? You kind of suck.

Helen: Was this your plan the entire time?! To weasel your way into our alliance and pick us off one by one?!

Hazel: No! I liked Trina.

Helen: You didn't even try to win over Benny and you pretended to like me. That's the thing, you put up this "I'm alone, I have no friends." act for almost two weeks! You are the reason Valentino was alone for all this time! And YOU are the reason every single one of these people have lost out on the million, but as long as you get your money right?

Hazel: Excuse me?

Helen: You are a selfish bitch. When you win nobody is going to support you.

Hazel CF: She thinks i'm gonna win!

Valentino: Helen calm down.

Helen: Calm down?! She embarrassed you in front of the entire world!

Valentino: Okay yeah, she's bitchy but that doesn't mean we have to yell at her.

Hazel: Yeah, stop yelling at little ol' me.

Helen: You think this is funny?!

Hazel: I mean like..

Helen: Ugh!

*Helen storms off to her cabin*

Hazel: Valentino please, you can't be thinking like she is.

Valentino: Of course I'm not, but she let me in the V.I.P cabin so I kind of have to be nice to her.

Hazel: Please, if I don't win immunity can we vote off Helen.

Valentino: I don't know, the way you acted in the river challenge..

Hazel: I know, I know.. But I promise that I'll act different.

Valentino: Same agreement as last time?

Hazel: Of course! If I win we can vote Helen, if you win same thing.

Valentino: What about if Helen wins?

Hazel: Then our 1v1 will come early.

Valentino: Agreed.

📣⭐Cash: Just letting everybody know, the winner of today's challenge will pick who to take to the finale, no vote!