🏕️🔥The Ultimate Odyssey🔥🏕️

⭐️Cash: It's the finale.. Hazel and Valentino are battling it out for the prize of one million dollars! Today we have the longest, toughest, dangerous challenge, Who will win the million and who will go home the loseriest of the losers? Find out soon on Sugar Sky Summer Camp!!

 Hazel and Valentino are battling it out for the prize of one million dollars! Today we have the longest, toughest, dangerous challenge, Who will win the million and who will go home the loseriest of the losers? Find out soon on Sugar Sky Summer C...

Hazel: Valentino!

Valentino: Hey, I need to talk to you..

Hazel: Okay..

Valentino: Thank you for picking me.. I know I haven't been very forgiving with you but trust me, were all good.

Hazel: Really?!

*Hazel jumps on Valentino hugging him*

Hazel: I'm so glad it's us in the finals

Valentino: Me too, I kind of wish Valerie got further though..

Hazel: That's my bad..

Valentino: It's fine you had no other option.

Hazel: The way you played after Valerie got out was sick though, You totally deserve.. Second place..!

Valentino: Oh yeah? You'll deserve it even more 'red'

Hazel: Good luck in the finale.

Valentino: I'll need it-

⭐️Cash: It's finale time! Come to the mess hall!

———————————

⭐️Cash: Welcome finalists, congrats for making it this far but it's gonna be a short lived victory for one of you. But before that let me introduce you to the losers!

Goldi: Go, Hazel!!

Valerie: Valentino! Crush her!

Valentino CF: Great so no pressure huh.

⭐️Cash: The losers are split on the bleachers supporting their favorite finalist, oh and Charles is team Valentino but uh.. he's absent..

Valentino: I'll take it.

⭐️Cash: But other than that here are your helpers!

Hazel - Janet, Goldi, Trina, Trevor, Kent, Izel, Milton,

Valentino - Valerie, Charles, Benny, Mabel, Kevin, Adam, Kelly, Helen,

⭐️Cash: You get to pick three of these losers to help you in the final challenge, Hazel you can go first.

Hazel: Goldi, Janet, and Trina.

Goldi: Yes!!

⭐️Cash: Valentino..?

Valentino: Valerie, Benny, and Helen.

⭐️Cash: Perfect the six of you can go.. Over there. If you're ready I'm gonna explain this LONG challenge.