🏕️🔥Zapped Wild🔥🏕️

⭐️Cash: Welcome back!! Let's recap last episode! Valentino found out about Valerie's immunity idol. So did Mabel and she told Hazel, so Mabel apologized to Valentino and Valerie but Valentino made Mabel sabotage her team which got her kicked off. However, she didn't leave without a kiss from Benny. Who will find the other immunity idol? Who will leave next? How will Benny get his revenge on the other team? Find out this episode on Sugar Sky Summer Camp!

 Who will find the other immunity idol? Who will leave next? How will Benny get his revenge on the other team? Find out this episode on Sugar Sky Summer Camp!

Benny CF: Either Hazel or Goldi voted Mabel off and I WILL figure out who and they'll be GONE.

*Benny walks into girls cabin*

Benny: Hazel, Goldi, Can we talk?

Hazel: Gross, no.

Goldi: Come on we owe him at least that.

*Benny, Hazel, and Goldi walk outside*

Benny: Who voted her?

Hazel: Yeah I did, So what?

Benny: Why?!

Hazel: Because I-

Goldi: Benny.. Hazel gets very competitive and hates losing and when Mabel lost the challenge for us-

Benny: No! We all messed up!

Hazel: But she represented you, and you went to prison. Not to mention that it was her idea to let her 'prove herself' she got what was coming to her.

Benny: Excuse me?

Hazel: She was a loser.

Goldi: Hazel!

Hazel: And she would never have won, and she never will. That goes for you too.

Goldi: Hazel stop it!

Benny: You've got a lot of nerve to-

⭐️📣Cash: Hello everybody, I'd like to announce that both immunity idols have been found!

Hazel: Oh that's right! Didn't you and your little girlfriend keep the idol secret from everybody else? It'd be a shame if they found out about it.

Benny: Wait what?!

Goldi: Hazel quit it!

Hazel: Man up Goldi!

*Hazel walks into cabin*

Goldi: Listen Benny i'm so sorry about what she said

Benny: Do me a favor and get the hell out of my face.

*Goldi slowly goes back in*

Goldi CF: I was trying to help Benny! I get that he lost Mabel but he shouldn't take it out on me, I didn't vote for her.