💟🎆Titles, Titles..🎆💟

🎀Cash: Welcome back! This is a brand new season of Sugar Sky Summer Camp! Let's get a recap of last time.. Trevor bombed hard, everyone hated Adam or 'The Fireball', Mabel was crazy but at least she got a boyfriend, Kent was.. Kelly was a brat, Hazel pissed everyone off, Kevin was probably the most forgettable.. Seriously I can't remember a single thing he did, Janet was a powerhouse, Milton was creepy, Charles was a criminal, Goldi was elimination fodder, Izel was crazy, Valerie threatened basically everyone, Benny started dating Mabel and just barely made the finale five, Trina has no enemies and probably would've won if she didn't quit for Hazel, Helen girlbossed her way to the final three but couldn't manage to get to the finale, Hazel and Valentino did however make the finals.. Hazel tried hard but unfortunately Valentino did it first and is now a millionaire! This season they will all be battling for the exact same prize, who will be out first? Who's gonna annoy me the most? And who is going to be the next owner of one million dollars! Find out this season on Sugar Sky Summer Camp!

 Hazel tried hard but unfortunately Valentino did it first and is now a millionaire! This season they will all be battling for the exact same prize, who will be out first? Who's gonna annoy me the most? And who is going to be the next owner of one...

🎀Cash: Let's welcome our first two campers..

*Kevin and Trevor walk off of the bus*

🎀Cash: The new besties.. How are you guys feeling about being back?

Kevin: Oh I'm pretty e-

Trevor: I'm pumped! I know I'm winning this season!

🎀Cash: Um okay, but I asked Kevin first.

Trevor CF: Ever since I was the first one eliminated everyone just disregards me, I really need to bring it this season to prove everyone wrong- well not everyone.. Kevin's been super nice.

Kevin: I'm feeling good, I'm sure I'll do worse this season I kind of got lucky last time.

Trevor: Hey, No we got this.

Kevin CF: Trevor is soooo nice, I don't know why people don't like him?

🎀Cash: Thanks guys, you can move on.

*They walk off*

🎀Cash: Now let's welcome our next contestant, our runner up finalist.. Hazel!

Hazel: Please don't refer to me as runner up.

🎀Cash: That's what you are, also I'm the host.

Hazel CF: Last year the game REALLY stressed me out so this year I'm gonna take the game a little less seriously, I took a break from gymnastics and I even stopped wearing my binder!

🎀Cash: So do you think you can get the finale again?

Hazel: OF COURSE I CAN!! Oh- I mean yes.

🎀Cash: Huh. Anywa-

*Goldi runs out of bus*

Goldi: Hazel! You forgot me!