💟🎆Forest Fiends🎆💟

🎀Cash: Welcome. Today the campers will have to fight to get to the semi-finals! Last time they had to fight here.. Benny was sure he was going to win but Janet swooped in and snatched it from him. Keeping him the only one without an immunity win. Will he prevail? Who will be next? Find out today on Sugar Sky Summer Camp!!

 Will he prevail? Who will be next? Find out today on Sugar Sky Summer Camp!!

*Goldi, Benny and Janet walk into the V.I.P cabin*

Goldi: Woah!

Janet: Cute!

*Janet takes off her jewelry*

Goldi: Uhm.. Janet?

Janet: Yes?

Goldi: I'm really sorry about earlier..

Janet: Goldi, I'm not mad that was all for show.

Goldi: Really? Oh thank god!

Benny: I would've been mad.

Janet: It was just for the challenge I get it, I won anyways.

Goldi: Well now that that's cleared up I'm going to bed.. I have a challenge to win tomorrow!

*Goldi walks out*

Benny: So when are we voting her out again?

Janet: Shut up, we could use her.

Benny: For what? Once Kent's gone it's gonna be us against her, we might as well vote her out asap so she doesn't come back to bite us.

Janet: Who says I've decided to stick with you?

Benny: We've talked about this, if you go to the finale with her she will beat you.

Janet: I don't care. Goldi is my friend.

Benny: I'm not?

Janet: Of course you are, I just haven't chosen who I want to take to the finals.. I might just vote myself and let what happens happen.

Benny: Whatever.. You used your call yet?

Janet: Yes, I called my husband and the kids.

Benny: Cool.

Janet: Well, goodnight Benny!

*Janet lays down*

Benny: Night.

*Benny lays down*