Introduction

The Beginning of a Tale

In the heart of a sprawling family mansion, Nakshathra and Rehansh Raichandh, ages 8 and 6, gathered eagerly for their nightly ritual. The grandeur surrounded them as they settled down, anticipation dancing in their bright eyes. Their loving grandmother, a guardian of treasured family stories, gazed upon them with a knowing smile.

As she often did, she began her tale, "Once upon a time, there lived a prince..."

But before she could continue, Nakshu, the elder of the two, interjected, her curiosity getting the best of her, "Dadi, you tell us this story every day! How about you tell us about Mom and Dad's story today?"

Their grandmother, the family's storyteller extraordinaire, gasped in mock surprise, then smiled and nodded, for she knew that the story of their parents' love was a cherished legacy that needed no introduction.

"Very well, my dears. Here begins the tale of your own roots," she said.

Within the confines of the room, she began to weave her narrative, "Yuvraj Chauhan and Yashwanth Raichandh, the grandfathers of your mom and dad and, were kindred spirits, the closest of friends."

As she spoke, the room seemed to come alive with the magic of the past. "Their friendship," she continued, "was a bond that carried forward to the next generation, to Prem Raichandh and Surya Chauhan, your grandfathers."

Everyone was content, and their business, the RC Group of Industries, had prospered over the years, becoming a billion-dollar company under the capable hands of your dad Abhimanyu.

"I still remember the day they were born," their grandmother reminisced, her eyes gleaming with nostalgia. "We were all gathered in the living room, happiness filling the air. Suddenly, Meera Di started feeling pains, and off we went to the hospital. I was pregnant myself at the time, but my due date was still a weeks away, so they didn't leave me behind."

She paused briefly, as if transported back in time. "After a while, we heard the sweet sound of a baby crying. Prem couldn't contain his joy, hearing Abhimanyu's first cry. Little did we know, a storm was brewing. Abhimanyu's mother, in the midst of giving him life, departed from ours."

Tears welled up in her eyes, but she continued bravely, "We were all in tears, mourning her loss. And then, a miracle happened. I got pains though the due date was after 2 weeks. After a few hours, we heard another cry—a cry that would change our lives forever. It was the cry of a princess, a ray of hope for both families."

She beamed with pride at the memory. "Your mom Aaradhya, the apple of the Chauhan family's eye. It was as though destiny had woven her into our lives to heal the wounds of our hearts. You see, my darlings, sometimes, when life takes something dear away, it gives back in the most beautiful ways."

And that's all for today," their grandmother concluded, a playful glint in her eye. "If you both don't sleep, I won't tell you the story tomorrow, so off to sleep with you."

The kids nodded eagerly, their minds already buzzing with anticipation for the next night's installment. With a sense of magic in the air, they settled under their covers, the promise of a new story filling their dreams.

As the kids slept, their grandmother, too, drifted into slumber, her mind weaving the tapestry of the remaining story, ready to enchant them once more when the night returned.

----------------------

Dear Readers,

This is my first time writing a story, and I'm really grateful that you've chosen to read it. I want to say sorry if there are any mistakes in grammar or if you felt the story wasn't long enough or interesting. Your thoughts and feedback are important to me, and I'd love to hear from you so I can make things better next time.

Thank you so much for picking up this book. Your support means a lot to me, and I hope you enjoyed the story. Have a fantastic day ahead!