Chapter 33

Abhi POV:

-15 Days before marriage-

Adhya's leg was now completely healed as she had been running around me since morning. I closed my ears, not hearing her anymore.

She pushed my hands away, scolding again, "Maan, we only have 15 days left for the marriage, and all you did was work, work, work. Whenever I ask you about what you wish to be arranged for the marriage, you always say it's my choice. Am I the only one getting married? You were the one who wished for a sooner date, and now you're not even participating in anything. You didn't come for any of the shopping, you didn't even talk to the event manager, and you don't even know where our marriage is held. What in the world are you there for, then, Maan? Seriously!"

She let out all her frustration, falling into the seat beside me. I gave her water, chuckling as she drank and glared at me. I asked, "Is it all, or do you have more to shout?" She stood up, saying, "Fine, I'm not marrying you anymore. Bye."

I caught her before she could leave, pulling her onto my lap, tracing my finger along her hand. I whispered in her ear, "Calm down, baby. okay fine I am sorry" She glared at me, asking, "Calm down? How should I calm down? There are many things to get done, and you're not even helping me. Every time I ask you for an opinion, you always say 'it's your wish, Angel'. Then what are you there for, Maan?"

I whispered in her ear again, "I am here to grant every wish of yours, my queen." Her glare turned into those soft, innocent eyes I fell in love with as her cheeks turned bright red. She punched me a little, saying, "Your mouth is getting really sweet these days, Maan."

I smirked, saying, "You wanna taste, then?" She got up, saying, "Maan, no more excuses. Tomorrow, we are going to check our wedding dresses." I nodded, saying, "I will clear my schedule." She said, "I already asked Prakash Bhai to do that," and ran away.

As I went down, everyone was busy with wedding preparations. Rohan came over, asking, "Did she shout at you again?" I nodded, saying, "I don't know, bhai. Her mood swings are becoming crazier nowadays."

He chuckled, saying, "Well, then there is still time for you to escape from this." I laughed as Anandh joined, asking, "Bhai, why is Di so angry? You really don't know where your wedding is held." I sighed, saying, "I know, kiddo. I am the one who spoke to the event manager, remember?" He nodded, saying, "Then why is Di angry?" I shook my head, saying, "She's just nervous about the marriage." Sid and Akkash joined, with Sid adding, "She dreamt of her wedding since we were kids, remember? thats why she is scared that it wont happen according to her dream." Everyone nodded as we reminisced about the past.

<<<FLASHBACK

All of us were playing basketball in the garden as Adhya sat there watching us. After some time, Dad and Surya Chachu joined her. They were speaking about something and laughing. As we got tired, we took a break and joined the conversation. Dad asked her, "Then how do you want your marriage?" I asked, "What are you talking about?" Chachu said, "Princess was asking how our marriage's happened." I nodded as Adhya said, "Well, I want a 3-day marriage, where I don't want many people to be present, just our close relatives."

Rohan Bhai said, "Then what do you want to do in those three days?" Chachu said, "If it's in our times, the three-day marriage was very common. Day 1, we go with the Ganapathi Pooja and Haldi, followed by Sangeeth and following as the second day is Mehndi function followed by the reception night, and the third day early morning we do the the marriage."

Adhya nodded, saying, "This is exactly how I wanted, Baba." Anandh asked, "Then, Di, we will keep a competition between groom's side and bride's side, which we will win for sure." Everyone laughed as Sid asked, "Then, if you get married, you have to leave us, right, Di?" Now everyone was sad, and I was angry. How dare they take my angel away? I pulled her close, saying, "No, I am not sending her anywhere."